Reviews for It's All Been Done
Anonymous033 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Ooh, I almost wish these, like In the Middle, were connected.

I'd really like to see where breaking the pattern would take them!

This was so good, though. So hilarious, so tragic, so well-written, so ... soothing, all at once. For some reason, the part where Tony asked if Ray was punishment for Paris just stunned me the most ... it broke my heart, the way he was asking it, because it just showed in that moment how screwed up everything was and how much he was hurting as a result of it.

I love this.

-Soph
jelenamichel chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Nicely done. If there had been a random reference to Dawson's Creek in there this would have been the perfect catalogue of our Twitter conversations.

I miss the old Ziva too.
EowynGoldberry chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
That was funny:) Glad they decided to break patterns at the end. My summer has been good too. I am still in a temp job that is dull but hey it is money anyway.
read-travel-coffee chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Aw. Your version of what happened in Paris (and the consequences regarding Ray for both Tony and Ziva) was just so sweet and sad. And if we ever get to have "behind the script" access to that episode, I bet you're going to be at least partially right.
mentalagent13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Couldn't wait to review! I loved it! This is one of those I could Imagine happening. Thanks so much for writing!
KaiaBlackrock chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I loved it, seriously. I've actually loved all 4 of them, just in case I forgot to review the others, but this one was my favorite so far. The Paris conversation was great, I liked the spin you took on what happened there.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
brilliant...now you know you have to do a Paris cliche! Can't have a fic of T/Z cliches without the inevitable "what happened in Paris?" FWIW, your take on it is one of my favourites & I'm (naively) hoping that's what we'll here about at the beginning of Season 10 when they have their "elevator conversation."
dvd123 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
These are such a joy to read! Cliche, but you make them fun. I like that the Ziva-isms are not really in the dialogue here but in Ziva's thoughts. And love the touch of seriousness between them near the end.
walkingonsunshine83 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
These maybe overdone tropes but you certainly bring your own flair to them all! I love this! There is such an honesty about them, almost as if T and Z are aware how cliche the situation is but they jump in with their usual gusto!

And I LOVE this idea of how Paris went down. I have to say I hope this is what "happened" on the show and is what they need to discuss.

Again, I love it!
magickmoons chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
That! Was! So! Fun! ;)

Great banter between Tony and Ziva; I was literally laughing out loud a couple of times. I would recap some of my favorites, but then I'd pretty much just be reposting the whole darn thing, so...
ProfeJMarie chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
And here I am again, leaving an unqualified review - but a few lines made me smile so who am I to let it pass?

Lines I liked for both characterization and comedic value:

"Ziva responded with a small nod. As a rule, she did not approve of speaking before 7:00 AM...

Had it been a little later in the day, Ziva might have made some snide remark about his weekend plans, but it was not, so she chose to stare straight ahead, knowing that within the next few seconds, Tony would tire himself out, or the elevator would reach its destination."

"Is anyone out there?" / "Just us chickens."

Lines I liked for their emotionally-packed efficiency:

"Tony-" His name was ragged in her mouth. Regretful. / "Don't." Her regret was echoed in his one word.

You've got the tropes down pat. ;-)
ncisloverinnc chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Sigh. Lovely, as always :)
Aunt Jo chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
What a great one shot! Loved this. Although I could have seen it being a story on it's own.

Looking forward to the next one shot being of "breaking patterns"? Hope so!
Ryalin chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I've always said that I was sorry Under Covers came as early in the Tony/Ziva relationship as it did. One of my favorites, I still would have loved to have seen the dynamic between those two after more time and more history. Thank you for an amazing glimpse into 'what could have been'. Very well done.
ncis-1001 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
i love this chapter its my second best one (1st was the desert one) so in character and funny. please update soon xx
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »