Reviews for Phil Coulson: The First Avenger
The95will chapter 1 . 1/8
I've been a fan of Coulson since the 1st Iron Man movie. I thought he was a great everyman, and I'm so happy many grew to love his character. The story had me in strong interest and being in the apartment is a difficult process. The second line. "The Fist Avenger." That line brought me to tears. This was a great story. Kudos to you.
Sephiria Arks chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
So sad! I was so close to tears! Do mor chapters on this! Do not let it end!
Ica013 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I'll drink to that too. Moving and wonderful
nyx'godness chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
OMG this was so sad!
But still very fitting.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
One of my favorite subcharacters and a beautiful tribute told from the POV who like us, got to know him through the missions we got to see. Well done
Flynne chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Very well done! My favorite bits were "Apparently what they DID do was go to Budapest, start a military coup, then proceed drink half of Eastern Europe", the interaction between Pepper and Rogers about the trading cards, and Pepper's reaction to seeing the half-finished book on the night stand. This was really good. Thanks for sharing it!
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow. Great job. I love the feeling in it.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is an excellent piece and coda for Phil. Gave me slight chills actually.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was fantastic. Thanks!
Lionhearted21 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This is amazing and sad and wonderful all at the same time. It really shows how one person can make a difference in several peoples lives.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Really very, very good. The reviewer who said they'd like to see this as a missing scene on the DVD is right on the money about this fitting into the story and the characters in the movie so seamlessly. It's terrific, moving, spot on.
chrissie chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Very well-done story. You honestly had me tearing up. I loved your description of Coulson's apartment, his belongings, his childhood. Perfect.

A few corrections, though. In the 18th or so paragraph near the middle, you wrote "She new today would be hard for him" but I think you meant for it to be "She KNEW today would be hard for him." And in the third to last paragraph, "since" should probably be "sense." Just some minor spellings things that, once fixed, will leave you with an even more fantastic story.

Incredible job. :)
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Seriously, Coulson is very cool.
Rye chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I could see this as a deleted scene on the DVD

great job & God bless