Reviews for Nearly Losing You
CESAR chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
IS HE ALIVE OR DEAD PLEASE SAY SOMETHING! Please and thank you for the story.
Borra chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh gods. I'm crying right now. All these emotions this fic is bringing out of me. Why did you have to end it like this? You should have continued! I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
whats with the cliff hanger its execellent but the ending irked me
Irish Wildfire chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
AlphaWolfMegan chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I love this story; absolutely LOVE it. Who could ever think of a "The Legend of Korra" fanfiction any better than this?
Aeon1989 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Very sad but so true. Korra u made a terrible mistake and now u have to suffer. Hail to Bolin and MasterFirebender84 for their awesomeness!
lord faggot of gay chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Awesome, but sad
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Really, really good. Seriously about to cry from all these depressing stories I've been reading.
Neveah chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
AWSOME! please cntinue!
Blue Remedy chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I think... I think you broke my heart. At the point in the story where Pabu was mentioned I cringed and felt my heart break more and more as I read. All in all, you're very good at what you do (which is breaking the hearts of borra lovers).
SterAna813 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
D:...please write more...i love this story
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
D; Remember when I said your stories make me feel exactly what the genre of the story is in another story I reviewed? Well you did it again, only this time I'm sadden by the depression of this whole moment of the story.

D; Don't add another chapter to this story; it's sad yes and downright tragic but that was the whole point people need these kind of stories to balance out the happy ones, am I right?

P.s. Are you excited for the finale? I know I'm looking forward to it, :( even if I won't be able to watch it live. NOW I'M EVEN MORE DEPRESSED! DX

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Tigereyes45 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Are you going to write more. I think you should. This is a interesting story and i wanna hear what happens next. Plaese?
Kataang51 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
super awesome! please continue :D it would make me happy! I'm cheating on Makorra,, Mako makes me angry, he's too much like Zuko, which makes me think of Zutara, which makes me want to KILL THINGS. Bolin is super duper awesome and funny and awesome :P so please continue! i hope he makes it!
random man 426 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I am mad at u... for not continuing! That was sooo awesome! I hope u decide to continue, because I would to read more of this! Epic job!