Reviews for A Start of A New Life
have you ever watched the oc
Rory chapter 18 . 4/10
Please update really soon :-))
Im so curios what will happen next. I like your story so much. The people that a already in the show stay character and Elena ist just soo sweet.
Love that chapter, short but sweet.
Update soon please, I wanne find out what trouble Seth will be in.
sarah chapter 18 . 2/24
Ohh how cute, that Elena and Caitlyn felt asleep. Im glad that Elena ist ok.

I hope the next chapter will be a little longer and cant wait to find out what trouble Seth find himself in.

I just love this story :-))
othgirl2010 chapter 18 . 2/21
Hey i hope u update soon.
accounting professional chapter 18 . 2/17
Great chapter. I loved the way that Elena came out of surgery okay. I loved the happy emotion in this chapter.
caseyrn12 chapter 18 . 2/14
Short but very sweet chapter n YES she came out of it okay! I think the scene of both girls falling asleep on the bed was too cute! Nice Job! Can't wait to see what Seth does to land in trouble
matthewsbj chapter 18 . 2/13
It may have been short, but its also an update still! And we found that Elena is ok. Thanks so much for that. Its really nice seeing Ryan calling Sandy and Kirsten dad and mom. I wish the powers that be would have done that on the show.

Looking forward to the next chapter to see what trouble Seth will find.
Thanky for the update. I think it is great that you update soon, even the chapters are shorter then

Cant wait to read more, now that you have 100 reviews :-)
Sarah chapter 17 . 2/9
Great new chapter. A little short but Im glad that you updated.
Love how Sandy and Kirsten deal with Elena.
And I hope that she is alright. Love also the end, how Kirsten and Ryan interact.
Hope you update soon, really great story

Oh and maybe Seth can get in trouble for something too
accounting professional chapter 17 . 2/8
Great chapter. I loved how parental Sandy and Kirsten were to Elena.
TrintySeeker chapter 17 . 2/2
I just may have to go steal my brother vhs and watch his oc tapes this is getting good...please update soon! Tks
Joe-Lynn chapter 17 . 2/2
My name is Emily. Poor Elena! I've heard that an appendicitis is very, very painful! Why don't you give us some Ryan & Taylor heat? Have things heat up between them, and they say those three meaningful words. Can you do the Kick-Off Carnival episode? Luke's Dad being gay can happen in this one. Then, Ryan & Taylor, Seth & Summer, and Kaitlin & Elena go to the Kick-Off Carnival, and Ryan gets a special present for Elena. Kirsten's sister Hailey and their daddy Caleb Nichol can come in sooner. You can do the Thanksgiving one where and have Ryan, Taylor, and Elena go to Chino to see Trey and visit with Theresa. Then go to Ryan & Elena's first Christmas and New Year's with the Cohens. What if Oliver came into this story? Taylor doesn't throw Ryan over for Oliver, and she trusts and believes him. But it still goes bad. Oliver kidnaps Taylor, Elena, and Kaitlin. He locks the girls up in the bedroom and has Taylor tied up in a chair. When he leaves to go downstairs for something. Elena & Kaitlin get out and go downstairs but have to leave Taylor behind to get lose, and then it goes the way it did on the show. What do you think of that? Note: Elena loves Hailey but hates Caleb!
caseyrn12 chapter 17 . 2/2
A shiet but sweet chapter.. I do like that even though Elena got into trouble, they decided that the nightmares were a punishment in and of itself. And poor Elena being sick.. Can't wait to see what's next
jeb1606 chapter 17 . 2/1
Nice little chapter. Glad kirsten wasn't to hard on elena. Hopefully she will be fine and bacy in trouble before too long. Thanks I always enjoy your updates.