Reviews for A Start of A New Life
Dixie.f.9 chapter 25 . 3/8
Not healthy Elena.
aranow chapter 25 . 3/6
loving this story please update soon
Glad you are back. I'm definitely looking to see Ryan get in trouble and Trey having to deal with the Cohens punishing him.
matthewsbj chapter 25 . 3/5
Glad to see another update. I think we'll be happy with regular updates, regardless of the time in between.:)

Hopefully, Elena isn't hurt too badly, hitting her head on the floor like that. I wonder if Caitlin will tell the Cohens now. I'm hoping that Trey doesn't freak out too badly with the Cohens, for what he could see as them letting this happen to his baby sister. How mad is Ryan going to be with Elena with he learns the truth? What are the three brothers going to do to Jenny when they learn the truth?

A lot of questions you've left hanging with this cliffhanger...

Looking forward to the answers in the coming updates! :)

Oh, and hope your headache gets better!
lena chapter 24 . 2/25
Wow two new chapters, but I have to admit I'm still not sure if you really going to update more regulare. Nothing in more then 6 month... I really hope you do cause i really like your story.
Gues Elena is going to be in big trouble at some point and I kinda hope that Seth will be in trouble with his parents
matthewsbj chapter 24 . 2/21
Thanks for another quick update (although my review is a little belated). Trey's internal thoughts were interesting; his slight jealously towards Ryan and Elena at having the Cohen's as parents. Hopefully, it doesn't cause problems later on.

While her biological parents will always be a part of her, hopefully Elena will be able to keep them from enjoying her party. I'm sure with Trey there, it will help. I just hope the kids can all stay out of trouble!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Wonder if trey and ryan get in trouble somehow and what trey will do when he sees that for example kirsten spanks ryan
Love it. Can't wait for the birthday dinner and bowling!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 24 . 2/16
So will their mother remember her daughter's birthday?
TrintySeeker chapter 23 . 2/15
elaina is headibg for some big trouble, being only 10 its going to be hard...great chapter, glad trey is out
Dixie.f.9 chapter 23 . 2/15
I wonder who will figure out she is developing an eating disorder?
matthewsbj chapter 23 . 2/15
Glad to see your back, and hopefully with more frequent updates. :)

For Elena's sake, I'm glad that Trey is out of prison and moving into the pool house. Maybe he'll be able to push a little more to help her.

I wonder how Trey will feel with Elena and Ryan calling Kirsten and Sandy "Mom & Dad" and the adoption. It will be very interesting to see how you deal with the new family dynamic with now the 3 Atwood 'kids' in the house.

Looking forward to the next update.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 22 . 1/24
So who is the surprise? Trey?
Dixie.f.9 chapter 20 . 1/24
Can't wait for the update.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 19 . 1/24
Ok so you lost your cell phone but all in all not a bad life.