Reviews for A Start of A New Life
matthewsbj chapter 22 . 7/10
Poor Elena! I hope that she gets the help that she needs. I'm hoping that Trey will be the surprise guest; that might actually help Elena more then anything.

I really like the interaction and dynamic among the newly formed family.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Emily989 chapter 22 . 6/20
Give some Ryan & Caitlin interaction and more Ryan & Elena. Let's have some more romance between Ryan & Taylor. What do you think? Like what if Ryan & Taylor get in trouble for their first time?
social worker chapter 22 . 6/17
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between the boys and their parents about Elena.
Want to see ryan getting in trouble with kirsten again
Thank you for the new chapters and that you are updating. I love your story.
Really wondering were this is going. Hopefully Elena will have a wonderful birthday party. But how will she react to the appointment? I kinda hope she will be disrespectful to Kirsten and Sandy.
Cant also wait to see, how this to react, when they find out the reason for Elenas behaivour.

Pleas update again really soon
Update soon please
Please update
caseyrn12 chapter 22 . 6/13
oooh a cliffy! who is it..who is it? is it TREY? is it ?is it? lol...cant WAIT to see whats next.. and poor elena..the bully royally messed with her head eh!:?! and an eating disorder..thats some scary stuff right there..look forward to the next chapter..nicely done
matthewsbj chapter 21 . 6/10
Poor Elena! Maybe Carla will mention to Kirsten and Sandy that she saw her crying so that they will press it a little more.

I'm almost afraid to find out what will happen when Ryan finds out she's being harassed so much.

Thanks for the update, and looking forward to more!
jonasefronlover chapter 21 . 6/9
I love this story. I know life get busy but update again soon. As for Jenny she needs to go away. Wonder if Ryan will ever find out.
caseyrn12 chapter 21 . 6/7
hmmm that jenny needs to be knocked down a few pegs..and yeah im surprised elena hasnt dont anythign yet in revenge...i cant wait to see where this is heading..and so glad to see u decided to update again...as i love this story..
social worker chapter 21 . 6/7
Great chapter. I loved the interaction between the two girls.
kim chapter 20 . 4/30
Why did you get my hopes up? I really thought you woud start updating again... I really like your storie but Im loosing interesset when getting false hope...
i really thought you would update soon.. guess thats not gonna happen.
callie chapter 20 . 2/28
Please update this story, that would be so great :)))
I like your story so much and would be really happy, when you start updating again