Reviews for A Start of A New Life
Britt'ny Nicole E Barba chapter 29 . 3/3
Hey! Sorry it took me so long to review I've been kind of busy. But good chapter I can't wait to see how the meeting with Elena and Jenny will go. Hopefully it won't be too bad. Lol.
matthewsbj chapter 29 . 3/1
Boy, this is a treat! Two updates in a week! :)

The interaction between Ryan and Trey is very believable. It's apparent that Trey's issues with his temper may be something that needs to be dealt with. That being said, it is somewhat understandable with his baby sister being in the hospital.

Kirsten's interaction with them was also interesting. Even though it was short, it seemed like there was even a motherly connection with Trey. I hope that continues.

It makes sense that Sandy would go with Ryan to find Trey. Even if he didn't know the details of the hallway scene after Trey left, I'm sure Sandy knows how upset he would be. I'm glad that Sandy chose this time to go with his son when he needed him. I can only imagine how torn he would be there; wanting to be there for both his son and daughter.

I wonder what Sandy's reaction will be if they find him in a bar again. Will he go all Papa-Sandy on Trey? I'm also wondering if Sandy will have anything to say to Ryan after his and Trey's altercation in the hospital.

Thanks for another chapter so quick. Looking forward to another update, whenever it happens! :)
I would like to see Ryan and trey getting into a fight and Kirsten see's it and spanks ryan. Would like to see trey's reaction
Hope you update soon...
Love Kirsten in this story
Wow 2 Updates. Maybe we get a 3
I love this story. I love all the family bonding. I love the discipline for the boys, I think Sandy should find Trey and offer some fatherly discipline to him as well
Linneagb chapter 28 . 2/24
Both Jenny and Luke obviously got some perspective on what they've been doing. Poor Lena, but now there's something that can be done about it with the help of everyone she loves. I can't wait to see what comes next and there. I'm all caught up in the story.
Linneagb chapter 27 . 2/24
And then, just as something is over something new comes in. I wonder what this letter says. Does Luke have a sister in teh series? It's his brothers those twins right? Brad and Eric? But I can't remember a sister. Only one chapter left now.
Linneagb chapter 26 . 2/24
Oh my my my my. The worse in stuff like these is it just gets on everybody else around you as welll and they'll worry and everything. But at least it's not a secret anymore- if it was only so simple she could "Just stop". Hopefully Trey can keep away from drinking and trouble in the future too.
Linneagb chapter 25 . 2/24
Like I said- real life does come before fanfiction and take care of yourself rather than just keep writing to get the chapters up as fast as possible. See? Told you something would happen before her birthday was over. Hateful reviews can be so annoying. I hope Elena will be okay, and damn, just as Trey was back and it was her birthday and everything.
Linneagb chapter 24 . 2/24
It's looking like she's having a good birthday despite everything. But it's not over yet and I have a feeling something will happen if not on her birthday then very soon afterwards. I can't wait to see, and I'm almost caught up in the story now.
Linneagb chapter 23 . 2/24
Oh dear oh dear oh dear... Oh. I did not see that one coming. That's good for Elena. But will it be like in teh series or will Trey keep out of trouble this time around? I can't wait to fidn out.
Linneagb chapter 22 . 2/24
Eating disorders are some terrible stuff. Especially when there's someone so young. I hope the others can help her out of this. And that she'll be able to have a good birthday at least.
Linneagb chapter 21 . 2/24
That Jenny is just such a brat. Brats like that makes good characters to stories though. Poor Elena. I hope there'll be something to put an end to this soon.