Reviews for A Start of A New Life
matthewsbj chapter 27 . 9/18
I liked this chapter. The scene with Trey and Elena was very sweet. I'm glad that Trey is back in their lives. I'm sure it will make a big difference in Elena's life.

Luke's admission was also very interesting. I was not expecting it. Hopefully, this will mean that Luke will feature more frequently as a friend to Ryan and Luke. I wonder what Trey would do if Luke and his parents weren't able to stop Jenny from bullying Elena; I'm sure they will, though.

Thanks for the update, and looking forward to the next one.
Neenee75 chapter 27 . 9/17
I really enjoyed the chapter and I hope you can update soon. Thank you.
sueturpen chapter 25 . 8/21
Bulimia is a very serious condition. Elena needs to get into counseling as the disease could kill her.
carlea chapter 26 . 7/28
good chapter
matthewsbj chapter 26 . 7/13
It was nice to see Sandy and Kirsten reassure Elena that they were there for her; they they would get her the help she needs. At the same time, reassuring Caitlin of the same thing.

It was also good to see Trey reacting well to Sandy's authority. It will be interesting to see how that plays out as your story continues.

I also like that Taylor was there for Ryan, going with him in searching for Trey.

Looking forward to the next update, whenever that may be! :)
Sorry to hear about your health issues; hope they aren't very serious.
social worker chapter 26 . 7/13
Great chapter. I loved the emotional interaction.
caseyrn12 chapter 26 . 7/13
Well at least now Elena will get help thanks to the braveness (wonder if Thst a word.. If not I just invented it lol) .. . N YAAAAH trey good on ya, for not taking the shot. Here hoping they are all heal vs break apart. Great chapter.. Can't wait to see what's next. N on a personal Note. Yeah I /we readers look forward to the story but your health n RL comes first so dont worry about us k!? Whenever u're ready n able we'll be here waiting
stephanieglee26 chapter 26 . 7/13
Hope your health problem gets better. This was a great chapter can't wait to see where you go with trey.
Neenee75 chapter 26 . 7/13
Great update thank you. Don't really know this show but I really like this story. Hope you feel better.
carlea chapter 25 . 6/21
you shouldn't have ended here
I haven't read an OC fanfic in forever. Love this one!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 25 . 3/8
Not healthy Elena.
aranow chapter 25 . 3/6
loving this story please update soon
Glad you are back. I'm definitely looking to see Ryan get in trouble and Trey having to deal with the Cohens punishing him.