Reviews for High School Never Ends
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Hope Parker will be okay
Clearly am Intrigued chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I love it. I really do. For some reason i expected Nate to be like a favourite professor of parker's, but no... This is far more interesting. The five of them could cause some serious damage at Leverage high.

Can't wait to read some eliot/spencer :-D and trying to picture a teenage Nate.
vamp-gal chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this so far, I just wanted to pause and say how brilliant this is, on the one hand I really want Parker to wake up, on the other hand I really enjoy the alternate universe she has constructed in her mind and want to see how it turns out - very strange situation to be in - I also like the way Eliot and Hardison are putting Parker before their own problems ... Kinda also hope we get to see teenage Eliot beat the hell out of someone :P
Anyway, really liking the story so far :D
Lozzarooni chapter 22 . 1/16/2013
This has given me all kinds of warm and fuzzies - I just love the whole idea of Parker and Eliot. So much sexual chemistry between the two characters is nothing but a cornucopia of stories and adventures waiting to happen. Like with some of the other stories that you've got on here, particularly the ones I've yet to leave comments for, you hit the nail right on the head with the characters. In fact, I dunno if it's because I've been watching the episodes from the first season over the past week or because I'm crazy, but when I was reading the dialogue between the characters you've so beautifully managed to capture in writing I could actually 'hear' their voices in my head and I think you've definitely got Eliot's dialogue down to a tee. I find sometimes when I read these stories that the authors tend to forget the fact that his character is meant to have a slight Southern drawl and forget to put that accent into his words. Still, I think it helps that CK has a very distinctive voice and it kinda just sticks with you.

It's been a very long time since I wrote any of my own works, fan fiction or otherwise. Most of what I do have on my laptop have been dormant for many years, however reading such great works by another author can be an inspiration and inspired I am. My 10 yr bout of writers block seems to be lifting and I think I'm gonna dabble with some of my old stuff and re-work some bits and bobs. So thanks for being such an awesome writer and a great inspiration.
Keptlady chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
This was a great story, Thanks for making me smile!
mfaerie32 chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
I really enjoyed your story. )
TinkStar87 chapter 22 . 12/7/2012
Aww, so sweet!
southrnbygrace chapter 22 . 12/2/2012
*Sniff Sniff*

This has to be one of my favorite stories you've ever written. I'm so sad to see it end...but it ended perfectly.
keikei313 chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
awwww! loved it :)
poestheblackcat chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
*squeeeeeee* *koala hugs Ultra*

Aww, that was a cute ending, simply adorable! Parker finally has her prom, awwww. That was a great ending, really.

*sighs happily*

LOL at the next person who looks at your reviews page. Umm, yes, I promised a flood of reviews. Here it is. :D
poestheblackcat chapter 21 . 11/27/2012
*snickers* Oh, Parker, the clarifying that they are indeed bf/gf is so her!

Thank you! Finally! Jeesh! Eliot, man, you had to make her cry before kissing her? Jeesh. ;D

Ooh, Eliot has a home video of himself in high school! (Where's Aimee, by the way?)

Aww, only one more chapter! :(
poestheblackcat chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
No! No, I thought we were making progress here. *sigh*

Sophie, I think you need to kick it up a notch. You know, talk to the both of them, instead of only the suddenly insecure hitter. Mm-hm.
poestheblackcat chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
No! Bad time. Bad time! :(

Finally. Thank you, Parker for taking the initiative and telling Eliot about your coma-world. So now we can talk about the kiss, yes? Yeah?
poestheblackcat chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
Oooh, some more romantic-like developments here.

Aww, Eliot being all protective. Of course he is. And Parker's probably feeling a bit smothered by now. Well, she would be if she didn't have a crush on him. :D

And Eliot! Owie! :( Parker pokes him. Of course.
poestheblackcat chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
You know, I thought that you would end with her waking up, and maybe an epilogue to show the happy family, but then you go and go the aftermath of waking up, the tough part, which is rarely shown. I love this!

Ooh, did Eliot manipulate Sophie there? Not that she didn't already want to help, but hee! I love Sophie-Eliot relationships.

I repeat, from my last review, these guys need to just open up and tell each other about their feelings. And oh yeah, talk about that kiss? Yeah?

Great chapter!