Reviews for Doctor Who and the Legacy of Azkaban
Rosie Vulpes chapter 14 . 6/5
Is it bad I was grow long by the end of the chapter? I mean nothing's wrong with your writing or anything but...Jimmy Stone. Jimmy f*cking Stone. I can honestly say I hate him.
toraffles chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
YOU MADE CAPTAIN JACK HARKNESS INTO A CAT
OMF I CANNOT
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
CastingWhiteShadows chapter 31 . 8/12/2016
Goodness, you have no idea what it's like to finally come across a good Doctor Who/Harry Potter crossover. That was such a fantastic story! And I have to say, I had a good laugh over the fact that you predicted a Bellatrix/Voldemort child four years before Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. You have some precognition, haha. Keep up the good work. I look forward to popping over to read the sequel.
QueenTatooine chapter 31 . 10/3/2015
Well this is the first Dr Who AU I've ever read. It wasn't bad, and I liked how you tied in many of their character traits. It was also nice to have a Harry Potter story set AFTER the books.
tenthdoctor10 chapter 31 . 11/19/2014
I like your ending, but I was SO SURE you were gonna end with a kiss though...But I love the way you ended it anyway!
tenthdoctor10 chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Aww, so sad...
tenthdoctor10 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
I am LOVING this story! I love how the doctor squeaked when Rose fluttered her eyelashes at him! :D
Mu-Nition chapter 31 . 5/3/2014
This story was surprisingly good. Usually, Who/Potter crossovers tend to feel forced and end up out of character, but not this one. Enjoyable through and through.
WolfBat122 chapter 31 . 3/25/2014
This is amazing! I love everything about it! All the little tidbits of the Doctor and Rose's relationship from canon Who were expertly put in to this fantastic AU. I love this fic. One of the best crossovers I've ever read. Keep being awesome!

Wolfy
WolfBat122 chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Monty Python reference!
WolfBat122 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I love how Jack is Rose's cat and the TARDIS(Idris) is the Doctor's owl. Very clever
feckoff chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
You killed me.
You. Fucking. Killed. Me.

I'm used to reading tragedy stuff. Not used to warm, fluffy feels stuff.
feckoff chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Tardis owl. xD
Also, yay! Donna! You portrayed her character very well. To me, she's a very likable person, but most fanfics have her be an annoying bitch. Glad to see that, so far, you're not going that way with her. I can tell, every damned scene with Doctor and Rose is going to be fricking adorable.
feckoff chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I think I need to write a story where Jack gets trapped in the Warriors world, and then ends up getting adopted by Rose.(for those of you who don't know, Warriors is a series about cats who live in the wild)
Fallen Darkness chapter 31 . 2/18/2014
Really awesome fusion! Kudos!