Reviews for Doctor Who and the Legacy of Azkaban
tenthdoctor10 chapter 31 . 11/19/2014
I like your ending, but I was SO SURE you were gonna end with a kiss though...But I love the way you ended it anyway!
tenthdoctor10 chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
Aww, so sad...
tenthdoctor10 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
I am LOVING this story! I love how the doctor squeaked when Rose fluttered her eyelashes at him! :D
Mu-Nition chapter 31 . 5/3/2014
This story was surprisingly good. Usually, Who/Potter crossovers tend to feel forced and end up out of character, but not this one. Enjoyable through and through.
RandomWolf121 chapter 31 . 3/25/2014
This is amazing! I love everything about it! All the little tidbits of the Doctor and Rose's relationship from canon Who were expertly put in to this fantastic AU. I love this fic. One of the best crossovers I've ever read. Keep being awesome!

Wolfy
RandomWolf121 chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Monty Python reference!
RandomWolf121 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I love how Jack is Rose's cat and the TARDIS(Idris) is the Doctor's owl. Very clever
AlchemicAliens chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
You killed me.
You. Fucking. Killed. Me.

I'm used to reading tragedy stuff. Not used to warm, fluffy feels stuff.
AlchemicAliens chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Tardis owl. xD
Also, yay! Donna! You portrayed her character very well. To me, she's a very likable person, but most fanfics have her be an annoying bitch. Glad to see that, so far, you're not going that way with her. I can tell, every damned scene with Doctor and Rose is going to be fricking adorable.
AlchemicAliens chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I think I need to write a story where Jack gets trapped in the Warriors world, and then ends up getting adopted by Rose.(for those of you who don't know, Warriors is a series about cats who live in the wild)
Fallen Darkness chapter 31 . 2/18/2014
Really awesome fusion! Kudos!
queenfirst chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
aw, she has a cat named captain jack :')
Izane Sunstrider chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Jack... is a cat. Captain Jack Harkness is Rose's cat. He's a freaking cat. How...? Or is Jack still Jack and that's just what she decided to name her cat? What the Hades! What is going on?! When does the Doctor come in? :):):):):):) is he like a new teacher or a new student? Oh well, Allons-y! I'll find out soon! But still, he's a freakin cat...
yesdefinetlytoday chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
YES! YES! I never ever thought about it but the Doctor would be great in Slytherin. I usually thought the doctor would be more of a Ravenclaw or even Gryffindor but Slytherin fits him quite nice too.
yesdefinetlytoday chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
I love this so much. Words cannot explain how much I am enjoying this story and you, Jaxin88, you should never stop writing.