Reviews for Better Teamwork Through Dragon Hunting
MegaFrost4 chapter 7 . 4/24
I loved this story so much! I was laughing and aweing and smiling throughout the whole thing! This is one of the best fanfics of some good ol fun adventures with the Avengers and Loki! I can't wait to read the rest of this series!
guest chapter 7 . 5/1/2019
-The throne room has been redecorated. Doesn't it look marvellous?-
you know you, you had me there. i really believed it. nice story! perfect ending. :-)
Wee Tim'Rous Beastie chapter 2 . 3/16/2019
Awww! Poor Loki, sitting on the curb with no bad guys to fight! Chin up, o Mischievous One... your time will come.
Sofie2004 chapter 7 . 2/11/2019
Continue plsssssssss
ccccwing chapter 7 . 12/18/2018
I love the story though I preferred a more mischievous Loki. I love the scene where Loki asked Odin what was so urgent and Odin answered it was the redecoration of throne room. Hilarious and funny. And I love Thor's love towards Loki and even willing to stay with Loki in Asgard. This should be how it ended after Avengers.
ccccwing chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
This is not Loki. I was expecting a more cunning, mischievous Loki. Still the story is hilarious and funny. Hope will see a real Loki appearing
broken5pieces chapter 6 . 5/10/2018
Oh gods Asgardians are truly mad! I love this fic and I wonder why there r so few reviews. You deserve a lot more
broken5pieces chapter 5 . 5/10/2018
Ha ha Loki ur one mischievous god child:)
broken5pieces chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
Wt... Uhhhhh. Tad bit creepy cause uh Loki is totally brainwashed and whatever made him like that... I don't want to be near it XD! Whatever that mind healer did is the stuff of horror- a whole personality reorder! And it's not even personality- he's not even Loki anymore. AHHHHHHHHH!

On the other hand the humor in this story- hilarious and awesome!
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 7 . 2/8/2018
Love, love be this! So much!
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 3 . 2/8/2018
(I know that was the last chapter, but) OMG I AM TOTALLY GOING WITH LOKI KNOWING LEWIS CAROLL OH MY GOOOSSSHHHH! And being the Cheshire cat is literally making me soooo happy like REALLY.
Sylphrena33 chapter 7 . 1/15/2018
I love this! I really like Loki, and this story made me really happy. I can't wait to read the sequel. Great job!
Uber Cool chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Bahahaha i love this story!
jj chapter 7 . 1/20/2017
yay nicely done
Steph A15 chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
I really liked the story