Reviews for Better Teamwork Through Dragon Hunting
Gladoo89 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Lovely chapter! Thanks for the nice picture in my head of naked gods in a hot spring :D

As for the false kidnapping, I wonder if Loki did this trick in order to see if all the Avengers were going to go and help him or to gain their trust more quickly...

Is the next chapter really the last one? Oo Because their travel has not ended yet... Are you gonna write a sequel?
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Well I've enjoyed reading this through so far - I like how Tony is suddenly a bit of a big jesse especially with the cave of leaches up ahead! But please don't make the next chapter the last one - they haven't reached Asgard to find out what Odin wants them for, yet! :-D
Chole Allonsy chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
more. wait, dont end plz!
Bishieluver01 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Hot springs and naked Avengers, woo! Another funny chapter with a splash of action thrown in, awesome!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I again died laughing my ass off in one scene in this chapter. KEEP IT UP!

Here is the line: "Wow, you guys. You should come down. This is amazing. The bubbles are tickling my ass!"

Great chapter.
Kalavel Loki chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
The last one? But he only saved two life, I think that he have to save 80, isn't it? O.o
MustangTaisaNoKoibito chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Last chapter? My I can hardly believe that this story will almost be over but I'm sure it will go with a bang.
chatnoir1 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
A very fun chapter. Rescues. hot springs and naked Norse Gods, more modest humans (for the most part), and now a cave.

Frankly, I think I'd prefer venomous snakes to leeches.

I'm glad to see Loki and Thor getting along so well and having so much fun.
Mira Black-Snape chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Don't end this story! And Tony, Thor, and Loki skinny dipping!
perihelion12 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Aww. Yay! I love it. More! :D
Issadee21 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Thanks for updating!
arai8 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
SEQUEL SEQUEL! :D
awakened-earth chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Again, grinning all the way through - I do hope the fact Loki tricked them with the dwarf things doesn't mean he's lying about being one of the good guys now - I really like him as a good guy - please don't make him evil.

Really good chapter. looking forward to the next update. ]
Issadee21 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Luv it.
Jexxer chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I love this story. I love that "one big redemption arc later" Loki is trying his hardest to be good, but it still desperate to prove his worth. And I LOVE how this is a team-fic without any of that romantic nonsense getting in the way! (Romance? Sex? Blech! And this is being said by a twenty-six-year-old woman.)

And the nightly kind word and a hug? Awwwww... I admit I that felt pretty weird at first, but then I thought, "What kind of regular reassurance can you give to someone who's felt worthless and unloved for so long?" Makes perfect sense! And it's utterly ADORABLE as well...just...awwwwww. I feel feels over that.

I can't wait until the next chapter! (I'd love to see what the Odin-family therapy sessions and healing retreat were like as well! Some other time, maybe? P )
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »