Reviews for Better Teamwork Through Dragon Hunting
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
continue!
aquabless chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
This story left me with a warm, happy feeling :)

Glad I found it, was a great read!
Melting Angels chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
.glob.

This was amazing! I absolutely loved it. As a big fan of Norse Mythology, I found it very interesting too. I have to admit I laughed alot as well. Thank you for the entertaining story :')
d1x1lady chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Oh my goodness! I LOVE this story. Most excellent reading.
Artemis J. Potter chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
"I am incredibly sorry for taking over your mind and making you kill people." XD All of Loki's apologizes cracked me up! I haven't finished this fanfic, but so far it's off to a great start. I love the humor!
Lefelia chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
I just read your story, and though I was a bit unsure of how you portrayed Loki at first, I have to say I LOVED your story! It's both cute and serious, leaning to the cute side but there are definitely parts that had me anxiously waiting to see what came next!
I've never read a story so well-written in so few chapters, but I'll probably come back to this story more than once just for the heck of it! Great job!
niki spade chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
The hell?! Fluff. I didn't want fluff! Worn a person serious summary, fluffy !
Mystic 777 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Ah, that was quite amusing. I felt so bad for poor Loki, I'm glad things worked out for him in the end.
Amaterasu1969 chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
That was a wonderful story! I liked how you weote in everything, and yes, I really do think that Tony and Loki would be the best of buddies, though I think the Avengers will have to suffer for it. Hahaha! Hope to see more stories like this soon :)
DocFaustus chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
AWW YEAH! Tony to the rescue!
DocFaustus chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Ehehehehehehehehehehe! lololololo! omg, i can't stop laughing! the music i was listening to was PERFECT while i was reading it!
Deleted11152015 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
I especially liked the Therapy Vacation combo later.
derezzcartes chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Awww! I LOVED this! And OMG Tony and fire...dear god...
SoulMore chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
FAN!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
awww! slam dunk ending, and oooooohmygod i am crying and crying from how hilarious loki and tony are together ohhhhmygod, you are the best
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »