Reviews for Better Teamwork Through Dragon Hunting
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
lolololololol omg i love this
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
this is amazing you are bringing so much happiness into my life right now
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
ohmygod you are killing me! favorite chapter in the world.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
"Come my friends. We will show you the way, then we shall eat, and drink, and wrestle in the streets!"

I want to come too! AM I INVITED, I really want to go...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
"Who do you think the Cheshire cat is based on?"
WIN.

WIN WIN WIN.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Omg, its so cute that Loki would tally up the lives he's saved!
Maia2 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Very, very nice fic. I loved the quest and the different realms, the tricks going on (on all levels, and Go Thor! for being the best trickster). It was a lot of fun.
But I also truly loved the dynamics of forming the team and integrating the new member. I very recently watched a beautiful short film, about just this, integrating a person that felt out of society and dismissed into a group. And the things they showed were needed were: this person's will to see himself as worthy, a charismatic and patient leader that saw the potential, a group of people that accepted him and provided the support and environment for him to flourish. You got all of that here. Really cool.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
naaaawwwwwww cuuuttteeee 3 my baby finally finding friends 3 awesome story loved it :D xx
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
YAAAA!
it's finished
so cool
at times i was laughing so hard i couldn't even read.
thank you for the story, i enjoyed it :)
i'll be looking at your other stories in the future!
BYE :D

myra
JustSoWeird chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Oh my gosh. This is the cutest dang thing I have ever seen! :3 Squee!
FireZenzizenzizenzic chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
.AWSOME! I LOVE THIS STORY! SAD IT ENDING THOUGH
AdenaWolf chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
So great! Love this fic!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I love this! Your story was amazing! Some parts I just lost it laughing! about 2 parts made me almost cry (almost) either i'm really emotional or this story was awesomely written, and i don't think i'm emotional :) Keep up the awesome writing!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
This series is one of my favorite series. It makes me laugh... a lot. Thank you for writing this.
kogouma chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
oh dear god, Tony can use magic. xD
this was so amazing! it had me smiling non stop and laughing. great job! :D
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »