Reviews for 360 Years
MidnightMadwoman chapter 5 . 2/15
Dude, this story is bad ASS! So dark, so delicious and twisted, like a beautiful ripe Zinfandel. Like, a really really evil Zinfandel.

I was sorry to see the loss of Dean's body to corpse decay, but his presence is still formidable. As is Bobby's. I'd love to read a sequel, if you're game for going to the Dark Side again. During Season 10 Dean wasn't a particularly evil demon, so it's nice to see the fans really run with his potential.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
They need to kill Dean , I love him but I don't want him to kill Sam and Bobby
amokima chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
OMG! Love it!
littleyellowcat chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
welcome to the party from another sadistic bastard. In this chapter you get that slight hope that dean is in there some where but all to soon you realize that there is no dean anymore, that is rather heart breaking but i applaud you for the emotional twists. Side note I wish dean could still have his body because he was so cute.
juniperlei chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
i liked your story well done :D
esking chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
AAAAAH! Such evilness! I can't decide whether to run away screaming or applaud!
esking chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Holy crap! You ARE sadistic. But an incredible writer, your prose is great. Agh! It hurts so much but I just can't stop reading!
AlElizabeth chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Oooooo! I'm so excited to see what happens next! Jesus... poor Sammy :( Keep up the awesome work!
BloodyRosie chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
it was an awesome wicked twisted fic

smile
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
YEAAAAH! Love you too! ;)
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Oh my God! This story is compelling in the worst way. Poor, poor Sammy... OH MY GOD! I can't believe that just fucking happened! I cannot wait for the next chapter- please update soon!
Yo chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
This was very graphic in detail, but it was really great to read.
Arckangel chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
awwww poor Bobby! But it was good. I love how there was no happy ending. I need a little dose of darkness every once in a while and this entire story was perfect. -. I am a sick little person. hehe. Yay. Hope to see another story from you soon. Dark or light, I'm sure it'll be goood.
Arckangel chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
oh goodness this is getting so good. I really enjoy your dark side. :D. Onto the next chapter.
Laminaria Lutra chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
"He had always thought that God hated the Winchesters, but now he was certain."

Alas, truer words were never spoken.

Ah, Bobby, that was tough to read. :( Sam's so guilty now, maybe he'll need a little vacation in hell to get his head straight. Let's see if Dean comes back to drag him there like he promised. I smell sequel!