Reviews for Pokémon Live! The Novelization
Deathmetal180 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Not bad, but Giovanni wasn't Ash's father.
SatoKasu4ever chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Awesome!

il love it!
HorseMagic17 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Triple Yuck, That Ash's father is Giovanni

Poor Ash
Maria Kintobor chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
I've never seen Pokemon Live! myself since it didn't play where I live (and still doesn't), but I really liked your story. This really gave me an idea of what the show must've been like. Can you do a sequel featuring May and Max? It would be kinda fun.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Hehehehe, your version is actually better than what I saw at the musical. I was quite happy to see Giovanni and Mewtwo (as usual), but I liked how you "ad-libbed" the final confrontation. And the Ash x Misty was just adorable.

I have a confession to make -I've actually been reading your stuff for a while, I'm just lazy with reviews is all. Your Mario adaptations provide a rip-roaring good time whenever I read one, and I give extra props for all the crazy Disney/Nickelodeon references and the inclusion of Baby Bowser. I probably should've sent you a PM about all that, though. XD I think I will.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Wow, somebody else remembers Pokemon Live! (And there are Monty Python references!) You're doing great with this adaptation. :D
Jowy Keseski chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
It as look for stuff and Pokemon Live and I found is. It very good next to the other stuff I found notng come close too is.
Kai88 chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
Some bits were diffrent from the actual play but I like your version better! Ash and Misty get together!
charizardag chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
You're Telling me that in the live show at radio city music hall,they made it that ASH AND MISTY WERE KISSING?
(answer ASAP please, Thanks
Charizardag
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 11/21/2003
Too cool! And it's always fun when the hero wins without brute force.
The Evil Cup of Tea chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
Wa! I wanted to see Pokemon Live! But... This works. It was a cute novelization. I liked it!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
AWESOME!

It makes me even sadder that I missed the POKEMON LIVE show. Oh well.

GREAT JOB!
GAU28 chapter 2 . 11/12/2002
i like this, it is becoming a movie right? i hope so, anyway, i know this is the end, but...that dosen't mean you should stop you story, keep it going, make more songs, you can do it, i know you can!
Donny Jones chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
will you do a Fanfic of a Digimon Live Tour?

Make up Tour Dates and the Story?

have Charaters From Digimon Adventure 01 & 02,Digimon Tampers,and Digimon Frontier?

will you,E-mail me
Nintendo Maximus chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
Unfortunately, the AAML stuff I had in the final scene was not actually in Pokémon Live!, nor did Team Rocket actually fall out of the broom closet. I added those scenes in to make Pokéshippers and Rocketshippers happy. Also, as I stated in the author's note, I edited out James calling Jessie "short, magenta, and useless", because he would never call her that, and it wasn't good for Rocketshippy. Also, Delia probably didn't actually say that Giovanni was Ash's father, but her flashback seems to make it known that way, hence why I have her saying "Giovanni is your father!" Speaking of the flashback, I had to change it a bit to fit in with the Japanese continuity, which states that Giovanni's mother started Team Rocket. The mention of Mondo is something else I added to the story. Also, I combined a few of the song lyrics with their original counterparts. Most of the dialogue was done by me, but for a few scenes, I used the transcripts at the official website. I think I did a good job on the story. Oh yeah, Miss Misty USA, Pokémon Live! will be a movie, since Nintendo recently announced that they'll be releasing it on video.