Reviews for Blood and Snow
Maronn chapter 2 . 3/31
Just finished reading this story second time around, it had been a while after all. Wow, didn't remember it was this good! I haven't really spent much time reading fanfics lately but it may change now as I think my interest for them is renewed. Again, love your story, hope we'll see it completed one day.
Esmereilda chapter 13 . 1/10
I hope conan and heiji can protect ran
Esmereilda chapter 12 . 1/10
ofc heizo would say something like that XD
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 1/9
and he will too
Esmereilda chapter 10 . 1/8
well that wasn't as bad has heiji had thought
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 1/8
poor heiji I hope he manages to make it out of this "alive"
Esmereilda chapter 8 . 1/8
well im glad megumi got to rest in peace finally and wasn't trapped the way she was anymore :(
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 1/8
dun dun dun plot twist *chuckles*
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 1/8
well at least she'll be proud of him for protecting ayumi
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 1/8
awe heiji x kazuha fluffyness
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 1/7
poor heiji :(
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 1/7
heiji has realized it but still doesn't quite believe it and now knows he cant hide it from shinichi anymore who he knows doesn't believe it XD
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 1/7
heiji is a vampire and he has either yet to realize or doesn't want to realize it one or the other and know knowing him its probly mostly the latter
Guest chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Omg...my friend showed this to me! She said that it was one of her favorite fanfictions and that I would love it! She was right-it's super duper epic! The characters are exactly like the canon versions, and I really want to read more! i've already read it over about 3 times now..._''
Hope you feel motivated to update soon! That anon was really mean :(
We both got super excited when we saw that you were going to plan a sequel, it made it feel as if you were going to continue this one day! I hope to come back and see a chapter 14 soon Keep writing, please!
thomas.weyson chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Damnit-this has got to be the best DC fanfic I've read of its genre. DiscordianSamba, you're an awesome author, and I'm really really looking forward to Chapter 14! I've a feeling something huge is gonna happen soon.
I'm very sorry that you were harassed so belligerently by that anonymous reviewer (and possibly by other reviewers). He/she/they will eventually understand what it means to be in your situation, I hope.
Hopefully life isn't too bad now...it'll pass by sooner or later ;) Even though you weren't feeling motivated on the day that you updated this, you still wrote a very well-written Chapter 13, which proves your talents as an author.
I really hope that you can update soon! Hang in there, and take your time :D (I hope I didn't sound too demanding; if I did, I apologize!)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »