Reviews for Blood and Snow
salimaran08 chapter 4 . 9/8
What's with you and Heiji? Once he is a BO member, another he is a clone, and now what!? A vampire of All things! Please have some mercy!
Please tell me he's gonna reverse in the end to be back to normal, knowing you I think you wouldn't.
Nevermind , Am still coping with ,cause I love your stories.
Bearanting chapter 4 . 9/5
This is really good.
Interesting premise, looking forward to reading the rest!
The Trees Are Green And Quiet chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
funroulle chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
*quietly adds to favorite stories list*
AerofBreath chapter 20 . 10/11/2016
I spent all night reading this and honestly, I just had a blast reading this! Sure there were some grammatical errors along the way that I couldn't really understand, but I still had fun reading this! During the arc with the feral literally gave me a bit of a scare and for to give off a physical scare let alone a fanfiction really meant that I had a lot of joy reading this. And during that last chapter when Conan gets possessed really made me laugh. I'm just about to read the sequel. I bet I'll have fun reading that one too. C: Overall, you get 5 stars from me! I loved it!
MiracleOfGreen chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
It's such an amazing fanfiction! I really love the romance scenes about Heiji and Kazuha :-)
Keep writing!
jocelyn-alvarez chapter 20 . 7/1/2016
I absolutely love this fic! This is easily the best DC fanfic I've read. The characters have the right personality, the plot is excellent, the chapters aren't ridiculously short, no glaring grammar errors, etc. I'm really looking forward to the sequel to Blood and Snow! I was a bit disappointed when it went on a hiatus but was pleasantly surprised when u decided to continue writing it. Good job!
Ku10-41 chapter 20 . 7/1/2016
Loved it! Absolutely. I must say your understanding of the characters is really good. Chapters length was also very satisfying.

The depiction of a lesbian ghost couple was a break away from the norm in DC Fandom. Good to see that. Especially since the idea is fairly new and less accepted in the third world countries.

Keep up the work! Will be eagerly awaiting Bloodsport!
Esmereilda chapter 20 . 6/29/2016
gotta love good fluff
Esmereilda chapter 19 . 6/29/2016
XD murphy's law hates conan and heiji XD
EmYasmina chapter 20 . 6/29/2016
Noooooo it's finished !...
Well congrats anyways, it was awesome and I should read again all the chapters. :)) Man, adding Haibara was just perfect for this ''last'' case. I love her too hehehe.
Btw, just wanted to say that even if it's your first DC fic, it's one of my favourite !
Oow of course i'm looking forward for your sequel ! :33
Thanks for everything !
noctisluxys chapter 20 . 6/28/2016
I'm looking forward to the sequel and thank you so much for your hard work.
EmYasmina chapter 19 . 6/22/2016
Ooh I Just noticed that you published this in 2012 :x
What an incredible adventure ! That final fight was rly epic :D
Esmereilda chapter 18 . 6/20/2016
lol they might both be cursed XD but then again most of the time he's least likely to run into cases with the tanteidan than with ran or kogoro