Reviews for Blood and Snow
Esmereilda chapter 13 . 1/10
I hope conan and heiji can protect ran
Esmereilda chapter 12 . 1/10
ofc heizo would say something like that XD
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 1/9
and he will too
Esmereilda chapter 10 . 1/8
well that wasn't as bad has heiji had thought
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 1/8
poor heiji I hope he manages to make it out of this "alive"
Esmereilda chapter 8 . 1/8
well im glad megumi got to rest in peace finally and wasn't trapped the way she was anymore :(
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 1/8
dun dun dun plot twist *chuckles*
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 1/8
well at least she'll be proud of him for protecting ayumi
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 1/8
awe heiji x kazuha fluffyness
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 1/7
poor heiji :(
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 1/7
heiji has realized it but still doesn't quite believe it and now knows he cant hide it from shinichi anymore who he knows doesn't believe it XD
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 1/7
heiji is a vampire and he has either yet to realize or doesn't want to realize it one or the other and know knowing him its probly mostly the latter
Guest chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Omg...my friend showed this to me! She said that it was one of her favorite fanfictions and that I would love it! She was right-it's super duper epic! The characters are exactly like the canon versions, and I really want to read more! i've already read it over about 3 times now..._''
Hope you feel motivated to update soon! That anon was really mean :(
We both got super excited when we saw that you were going to plan a sequel, it made it feel as if you were going to continue this one day! I hope to come back and see a chapter 14 soon Keep writing, please!
thomas.weyson chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Damnit-this has got to be the best DC fanfic I've read of its genre. DiscordianSamba, you're an awesome author, and I'm really really looking forward to Chapter 14! I've a feeling something huge is gonna happen soon.
I'm very sorry that you were harassed so belligerently by that anonymous reviewer (and possibly by other reviewers). He/she/they will eventually understand what it means to be in your situation, I hope.
Hopefully life isn't too bad now...it'll pass by sooner or later ;) Even though you weren't feeling motivated on the day that you updated this, you still wrote a very well-written Chapter 13, which proves your talents as an author.
I really hope that you can update soon! Hang in there, and take your time :D (I hope I didn't sound too demanding; if I did, I apologize!)
Nythierian chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
"Like you're stuck in some kind of long running manga where time can't flow properly for the sake of the plot." lol. Talk about not breaking the fourth wall but perhaps smacking it a little. Wow, this story is great even if it is a year old. Too bad it hasn't been updated for so long but now I have a new author to favorite.
I always pictured Heiji as more of a werewolf but you make Vampire Heiji awesome. I love the subtile humor you throw in your story that makes me crack up at random intervals.
When I started this story I felt like another episode of Detective Conan was opening up perfectally normal but then it took a twist to the awesome side with the whole Vampire thing. I love the way you captured each of the characters personalities perfectly and how they would actually react given the situation. Yes even Heizo wasn't out of character to me but that might just be because he isn't shown much.
I would love to see more of this fanfic but I don't know if you will ever update it again with it having gone a year already, you have a life and job to keep up (unlike me) so I will respectfully dream up my own ending for the moment. (My brains going crazy right now.)
I am smacking butterflys in my stomache right now because I got to read such an amazing Fanfiction, you are a genius with words that deserves to be praised a trillion times more than I have done so today. Please take this rose for my gratitude. -',-
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »