Reviews for Long Live
SSA Melissa Jo Jareau chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Yea it is sad. :(
Midnight and Magic chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
OH MY GOD! One of my favorite Ships. It was very good. I feel the song fit very well. It was a little sad. I agree with you, I dislike Harry/Ginny. Well written! Good job. Looking forward to reading a few more of your works.
Ginny chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh my God. This is really terrible and sad, and my heart is broke. ninny is my OTP and I just want to hold them because of this. I mean, you're not terrible. At all. You make me have feels and this was really beautiful and it's one of the best things I've ever read, but my poor heart, my poor OTP. ;_; great job!
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Okay, I don't really ship these two but I did the idea for this. It was very sad that she still went through with marrying Harry, and so sweet of Neville to convince Harry not to call it off because he thought Ginny had moved on. My favourite bit was the bit where she finds out that James and Alice got together and she's so jealous, and I liked the idea that she avoids him unless she's in a big group because she's scared what will happen. Sad, but nice writing. :)
magic doors chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was brilliant. I have to admit - you had me near to tears at the end there, it was unbelievably touching. I think the very last part was my favourite - although it was the saddest part. The pairing fitted unbelievably well with the song, so well done and thanks for the submission!

Ali x
ProfessorSquirrell chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Wow I really liked this. The song was so fitting and I like the history you gave Ginny and Neville. The fact that Neville convinced Harry to go through with the wedding and she felt so terrible about it was very emotional. I also liked the bit where she tells her kids to give him her love and she never returns his letter. It gives that part in the book a whole new meaning. Nice job with this one :)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I love the way you've written this. How all the action goes on in the brackets - it symbolises the ending very well. How the history books don't record that moment, how it winds up meaning next to nothing in the grand scheme of things...

And you captured them perfectly too. :)
BlameNargles chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I love this! It's so sad but brilliant. I loved the ending too.