Reviews for A Dangerous Game (Hiatus)
FinalFantasy97 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
I love this story! Will you be writing more?
ArmYourFists chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Yay, the saved Soap! :D Poor Ed though, that's a pretty grim image to be left with :( I look forward to reading more :)
naturally morbid chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I love the interaction between Kelly and Ed :) So adorable and it sounds like tons of fun!

You can't hold it hostage! :) I gotta know what happens to Soap!

Love it :) Continue.
ArmYourFists chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
This chapter was great, you've captured the personalities and relationships of the characters really well. The kiss at the end was really sweet, I even "Aww'd" to myself while reading it, but I liked it even more because you finished the chapter on a cliffhanger and not just the kiss.
ArmYourFists chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I'm really, really enjoying this. There aren't enough Lock Stock fanfics out there, which is a shame because there's so much that can be done with their characters. I hope you keep updating because this is fantastic and I'm eager to find out what happens next.
naturally morbid chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Oooo! Cliff hanger! I love the new chapter and I can't wait to see more!
naturally morbid chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Adorable! I think you got the dialogue spot on.

The only thing I see is the format (single-space) makes it a little difficult to read, but I know documents alwyas appear different when transferred from computer to the doc manager on .

I hope you continue this though _ There aren't enough Lock Stock stories on here.