Reviews for New Life
iSeriouslylovegreys chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
loving this! just read all the chapters update soon!
Elodie chapter 28 . 9/26/2012
Hey ! To start I'm French so sorry if I make mistakes. Well, I wanted to say that I LOOOVE your fic ! Moreover, I can recognize the characters' personalities and it's great ! I love it :).
I also wanted to ask you if you are a psychic or something else, or you just have more spoilers than me - maybe I don't see all of these - but I watched the first episode of the new season and I was surprised by Pete's death - more than the pregnancy of Charlotte 'cause I had some doubt about this - and the fact that you "killed" him in your fic almost in the same way.
Anyway, I stop annoy you with that and say that I LOVE YOUR FIC again :D

PS : I writing just now because I saw that your fic was complete and I wanted to post a review at the end :). So, I let you with my LOOONG review and ... that's all ... I think ;)
Shylah chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
I know its already writen but i hope its a girl...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I forgot if you said you were going to Doris tonight. I'm excited! I told the girls to get off your back. They get a kick out of it. I hope they listen to me maybe I see you later if you can make it.
Oriental me chapter 45 . 8/18/2012
I love Charlotte stories.i can do with less Cooper and Mason. Char is too good for them.
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 45 . 8/18/2012
I Loved This Story! I'm Glad Charlotte's Brothers Came To Visit Madelyn!
molly chapter 45 . 8/17/2012
nooooo wait you need an epilogue thats farther into the future. Maybe ten years or so. We need to see Charlotte and Cooper with more children, a teenage Mason, tween Madelyn and maybe more children?
Betsy Lou chapter 45 . 8/17/2012
All these baby stories are giving me baby fever. P.S. Your story is better because it was the first. Let them copy! The first is aways the best.
Esther chapter 45 . 8/17/2012
I would very much love for Charlotte to be pregnant. I love reading about Charlotte pregnant. I do not care for the Mason character. I'd love a story to focus on Charlotte and Cooper going through pregnancy and childbirth without Mason. You don't have to include Mason in your stories hun.
Squiggly chapter 45 . 8/17/2012
I like to read your stories since you are a nice person. I'm not going to read a story written by an ass who thinks she's better than you. She may have more experience as a writer but you are a better person.
Irene chapter 45 . 8/17/2012
This last chapter was the best of the story. :)
Millie chapter 45 . 8/17/2012
Keep writing sweetheart. You're an excellent writer. The world is your pearl.
Helen chapter 45 . 8/17/2012
Nice way to end it with Charlotte, Cooper and the baby.
Nancy chapter 45 . 8/17/2012
This was my favorite chapter because there was no Mason. It was just CharCoop and Madelynn are alot of fans that have stopped watching. He ruined what we like about CharCoop. There wernt any scenes of CharCoop without him last year. I'm not watching PP anymore but I still read some fan fics.
Tash chapter 45 . 8/17/2012
Great story! Don't worry about those mean girls from twitter. They're jealous of you for writing a CharCoop baby story first. Their friend copied you. She is writing one now just like yours. Yours is much better ;)