Reviews for New Life
AmyHale chapter 42 . 8/14/2012
Oh my God. I love your new idea! Please, write it, don't let it be only a possibility! I really wanna see Char and Coop struggling to parent two kids who just lost their parents.
And I loved these two chapters also. I'm sorry that Charlotte feels guilty, and I hope she'll get over it soon. Mason is adorable
DocMcRegals chapter 42 . 8/14/2012
Nice very nice! I would love to see you write a fanfic in which Betsy helps Mason deal with the loss of Erica, seeing as she lost both of her parents. I am enjoying this story very much. Did I mention your fanfics make me ship Coop/Char and that you were are the ONLY Coop/Char writer whose stories I read. Actually, you're the first Non Addison shipper whose stories I read, I just thought you should know that. Anywho great chapter, I can't wait for more!
Annie8919 chapter 41 . 8/13/2012
I'm really confused! Can you PLEASE update tomorrow and explain what is happening?!
islandlover chapter 41 . 8/13/2012
That's it? I mean, I love this story, but there's no content in this chapter really
Rae325 chapter 41 . 8/13/2012
I'm enjoying the story! I would love to see a little more context to the scenes you write. Sometimes it can feel a bit jarring to be dropped into the middle of the action. In this chapter, the reader is unsure of what happened to the baby, as well as the motives for some of the characters' behavior. This is purely a matter of interpretation of characters, but I find your version of Charlotte a little more abrasive with her family and a little less resilient than she's depicted on the show. I also think that Charlotte and Cooper on the show seem to have a greater degree of emotional intimacy than in your stories. All that said, I'm enjoying this story, and I'd love more updates.
Afrouz chapter 41 . 8/13/2012
Too short!
Afrouz chapter 40 . 8/11/2012
More please!
AmyHale chapter 40 . 8/11/2012
Awww Blue's here. Been waiting for it all along. And thank God every one is okay. Update soon!
DocMcRegals chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Yay for a new update! The last chapter 39 had me a bit confused but the new update makes sense. I'm hoping the baby's going to be okay and I cant wait to see what they name her!
Hope'sLanding19 chapter 39 . 8/10/2012
I Hope Charlotte & The Baby Are Okay! Can't Wait For More!
Jillian chapter 39 . 8/9/2012
Cliff-hanger...nooo! Please update again soon! I need to know how Mason, Charlotte, and the baby are! Don't leave us hanging too long!
Also, I love how well you depict how strongly Charlotte loves and cares about Mason :)
islandlover chapter 39 . 8/9/2012
Omg omg omg omg omg omg please update
Afrouz chapter 39 . 8/9/2012
And...
Fangirl44 chapter 39 . 8/9/2012
So the babies intentense being outside her body was a dream? Kind of confused.
Update soon
PrivatePracticePrincess chapter 38 . 8/9/2012
Loved the twist! Didn't see that coming
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »