Reviews for A Pinch of Dark Magic
Raigat chapter 26 . 7/28
Great story. Excellent plot, romance, and original,creative ideas. Good work.
Jt2champ chapter 18 . 7/13
And she probably is.
Jt2champ chapter 17 . 7/13
You better not make Carly die. You will receive a evil review.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 1 . 5/14
Interesting premise
c chapter 25 . 3/22
c:
crying for days chapter 20 . 3/22
:C
yusei fudo chapter 6 . 3/21
im such a jerk for making akiza wait like this
lol chapter 4 . 3/21
lolololol
XerxesFett chapter 1 . 2/8
Alright I know you finished this story a few years ago, but I gotta say how impressed i am. I have read this whole story, even the uncensored parts and I really like both. This story blew my mind. The writing was so excellent, I invested myself in reading this every chance I had till I was finished and even then I read all your other works. You are a great writer. I loved the emotions that came out of this its sooo good. My only complaint was the fact that the 5ds cast kept referring to Ra. It seemed really out of character since they never mentioned the Egyptian gods in that particular series, but other than that its perfect. I hope you keep writing and I'd love to see more like it since Yusei and Akiza are my favorite couple ever and I've ran out of things that you have written. Please, write more and keep up the great work.
BoboMidorima chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Definitely my favorite chapter in this entire story
Allytsuki chapter 26 . 4/5/2014
Your fic was sooo cute!
I really enjoyed reading it through al of the chapters!
Keep going!
yusei x akiza fan chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
Amazing. story please. Write more. Yusei x akiza. Story's
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 26 . 1/27/2014
That story enchanted, irked, and touched me in different ways.

The idea that Yubel was still evil after all that Judai did to help her get over the darkness inside her really irks me.

The portrayal of Yusei and Aki''s relationship was both enchanting and irksome for different reasons.

The unconditional love that they both felt for each other was definitely the most enchanting part.

The idea that Aki became a nympho simply by having Yubel as her yami was irksome.

Besides, Judai's duel with Yubel ended as thus, "Jaden is eventually able to forgive Yubel and vows to her he will love her for all time. He proceeds to fuse their souls using "Super Polymerization", ending the Duel and binding them together for all time." Not with her being banished to the shadow realm.

It was still incredibly touching that Judai wanted to be reunited with Asuka badly enough not to fight back as "Yubel" killed him.
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
I don't get why you hate on Lord Poison. Combined with Twilight Rose Knight's effect, he becomes a quick Black Rose Dragon!
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 26 . 10/29/2013
Well that was a hell of a ride; thank you