Reviews for A Pinch of Dark Magic
Nymphoftheglade chapter 26 . 9/17
this is a really touching story
Notros chapter 4 . 9/5
Akiza's bikini.

Sister Of The Pharaoh chapter 26 . 5/25
This is such an awesome story! So cute! Well done!
andymoshi chapter 3 . 2/27
Just started reading this, I was directed here from 'Sunset Horizon'. Your writing shows a lot of sophistication, didn't even pick up major mistakes. As for the story itself, very funny bringing in the Dark Magician Girl as a winggirl, haha. It is heading in a good direction. Looking forward to more chapters.
Aipom4 chapter 26 . 10/19/2015
That was beautiful but I wanted more of jack and car
Guest chapter 26 . 9/16/2015
great story
Raigat chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
Great story. Excellent plot, romance, and original,creative ideas. Good work.
Jt2champ chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
And she probably is.
Jt2champ chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
You better not make Carly die. You will receive a evil review.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Interesting premise
c chapter 25 . 3/22/2015
crying for days chapter 20 . 3/22/2015
yusei fudo chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
im such a jerk for making akiza wait like this
lol chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
XerxesFett chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Alright I know you finished this story a few years ago, but I gotta say how impressed i am. I have read this whole story, even the uncensored parts and I really like both. This story blew my mind. The writing was so excellent, I invested myself in reading this every chance I had till I was finished and even then I read all your other works. You are a great writer. I loved the emotions that came out of this its sooo good. My only complaint was the fact that the 5ds cast kept referring to Ra. It seemed really out of character since they never mentioned the Egyptian gods in that particular series, but other than that its perfect. I hope you keep writing and I'd love to see more like it since Yusei and Akiza are my favorite couple ever and I've ran out of things that you have written. Please, write more and keep up the great work.