Reviews for A Pinch of Dark Magic
XerxesFett chapter 1 . 2/8
Alright I know you finished this story a few years ago, but I gotta say how impressed i am. I have read this whole story, even the uncensored parts and I really like both. This story blew my mind. The writing was so excellent, I invested myself in reading this every chance I had till I was finished and even then I read all your other works. You are a great writer. I loved the emotions that came out of this its sooo good. My only complaint was the fact that the 5ds cast kept referring to Ra. It seemed really out of character since they never mentioned the Egyptian gods in that particular series, but other than that its perfect. I hope you keep writing and I'd love to see more like it since Yusei and Akiza are my favorite couple ever and I've ran out of things that you have written. Please, write more and keep up the great work.
BoboMidorima chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
Definitely my favorite chapter in this entire story
Allytsuki chapter 26 . 4/5/2014
Your fic was sooo cute!
I really enjoyed reading it through al of the chapters!
Keep going!
yusei x akiza fan chapter 26 . 2/15/2014
Amazing. story please. Write more. Yusei x akiza. Story's
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 26 . 1/27/2014
That story enchanted, irked, and touched me in different ways.

The idea that Yubel was still evil after all that Judai did to help her get over the darkness inside her really irks me.

The portrayal of Yusei and Aki''s relationship was both enchanting and irksome for different reasons.

The unconditional love that they both felt for each other was definitely the most enchanting part.

The idea that Aki became a nympho simply by having Yubel as her yami was irksome.

Besides, Judai's duel with Yubel ended as thus, "Jaden is eventually able to forgive Yubel and vows to her he will love her for all time. He proceeds to fuse their souls using "Super Polymerization", ending the Duel and binding them together for all time." Not with her being banished to the shadow realm.

It was still incredibly touching that Judai wanted to be reunited with Asuka badly enough not to fight back as "Yubel" killed him.
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
I don't get why you hate on Lord Poison. Combined with Twilight Rose Knight's effect, he becomes a quick Black Rose Dragon!
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 26 . 10/29/2013
Well that was a hell of a ride; thank you
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
Holy #%& that was an awesome Duel! Sweet finish, awesome Synchro Fusion, EPIC!
I know ol' Jaden is looking down at this and saying "That's game!"
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
Oh man, this is the best 5D's fic I've read yet; I've busted my gut laughing more times than I can count, and could these two get any more adorable? :3
Awesome add with Yubel, we did need some raunchiness here XD
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
...Oh man, really? DMG and Yubel playing the angel and devil on Aki's shoulders, respectively?
"Queen on Succubi"... oh this ain't gonna be good
...How the heck did SHE end up in the Shadow Realm anyway?
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid! Yubel, DUH!... Her 1st love... I take it Jaden's still around
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Bat wings, and heterochromic eyes? Doesn't ring a bell; OC?
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
...EEEEEEEEEEEEHH?! When you sad "one piece article" I expected a smashing evening dress maybe but... THAT?!
Poor guy, she just broke him
Bremue chapter 26 . 9/13/2013
This was sooooo good OMG :3
Xen Kenshin chapter 26 . 8/26/2013
It took me waaaaay too long, but I finally read this to the end. I don't even have words to type anymore, RobotFish. Just...congratulations on completing this wonderfully awesome story and thank you for sharing it with us on fanfiction. You've done a stellar job on combining the three Yu-Gi-Oh! Generations and I know the Faithshippers out there (and me, too) are more than pleased with how Akiza and Yusei turned out. And that duel? Epic.

All in all, this was a beautiful experience. Well done, friend, well done.