Reviews for Tower of Druaga The Spinoff
kuroame09 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Wow.. pretty nice... hope u continue this.. in my opiniom ToD wasnt the best but it was still interesting enough though.. and im surprised to only see 10 fanfics of this.. btw i love jilxfatina i think their cute together so i hope u continue this...
Digitialwriter92 chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
I think its great. This is a good AU Fanfic so far. I'm definitely a JilxFatina fan. If you want some ideas for the story how Make a Rival Reform School Druaga High. Like a school for delinquents. I hope I don't need tell you who the Trouble makers would be. LOL. use some of the material from the show to help you out more. IF you got motivated I can see this story growing beyond your imagination. I love to read that. Hope you update soon.
paradoxsteel chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
It good hope you make a new chapter soon it would be a good one I know.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Fatina, for sure
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
almost forgot author-san...
advanced yuletide greetings! _
and hope the inspiration bug strikes while looking at your fics! :D
GOODLUCK! :))
anonymous chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
you sir... have made my day... :))
ever since years ago, I've always waited for a nice fanfic about this awesome show... ( the show wasn't enough for me i suppose.. xD )
well... anyway, back on you.. :D your fic is great... and I mean great great.. _
the only thing i wish from you author-san is that you make each chapter loooongeeeer... . pleaaase... xP youre leaving me hanging here bro... :)
but all that aside... I like your story very much... :) I hope you don't abandon this story just like how the other authors abandoned their ToD fics... :D
imma be rooting for you author-san.. _ best of luck... and... can't wait for the upcoming chapters... :D

PS. make it jilxfatina please? xD purdy please? :bd thank you! :D
Chronostorm chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Well a bit short for my taste but still pretty good better then the other stories in this section though that comes with people not getting inventive from watching a series some hit off while others don't and due to that not many people check this section well either way its a good story with the pairing i like the most in this series so keep it up.
Shadow2419 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is a nice spinoff. It makes me curious who Jil might get paired with, or have you decided?
When he passed the scholarship exam, it means Jil is smart right?
Curious for more until the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Nice start! Interesting to see where this could lead! keep it up. I plan on releasing a few fics of myself. this place really needs more love!