Reviews for A Second Chance
Tão triste,estou chorando.
DricabannerOdinson chapter 14 . 9/14
Que história perfeita!
DricabannerOdinson chapter 12 . 9/13
Que história sensacional,estou apaixonada por ela.
DricabannerOdinson chapter 9 . 9/13
Omg,que capítulo maravilhoso!
DricabannerOdinson chapter 6 . 9/13
Ahhh que capítulo mais lindo,sério 3
Fico me perguntando sobre o Laufey,ele está morto nessa fanfic? Já que essa história é tipo um universo alternativo.
Eu gosto do Laufey,realmente. Não acredito que ele abandonou o Loki,pq não faz sentido abandonar algo do lado da coisa mais importante do Reino... Ele também deixou bem claro que o Odin era um ladrão e mentiroso. Ladrão pode ser por causa do caixão (ou do Loki) mas e o mentiroso?.
Eu acredito que o Pai de todos cometou um erro achando que a criança era abandonada,sem contar que quando deixam algo em um templo e para a suposta coisa ou pessoa ser protegida.
No filme do Thor vemos claramente que o Laufey realmente desistiu de tentar alguma maldade,será que é só pela causa do caixão?.
Eu estou amando a sua fanfiction,ela é muito perfeita.
kyuumihaira chapter 23 . 1/3
Simply amazing! It went in a completely different direction then I was expecting but it ended better than my imagination's version!
Dragoncat chapter 23 . 10/29/2015
Awww... A wonderful story! Keep on writing!
Hekka chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Here is an example of hypocrisy. Sif so confidently clings at Loki's betrayal of their partnership. But they (she) did so first. Not to mention the fact that they had violated the will of not one but two kings (proving that they are true - blindly and biased - not to Asgard, and not even to their king Odin, but to the one who considers it appropriate to start a war due childish insult...
It is instead to help the one who are supposed to be their friend, when on his shoulders fell the burden of kingdom and military conflict, commenced by wanna-be-king-Thor (and all this on the basis of Sif's conviction in her own right, Hogun's support and no real facts - such a good friends they are). So did they have already served their own punishment?

And yes, Loki ruined the coronation of his brother. But not because of petty jealousy (it certainly has a place to be, but it is not determined Loki's plans - which also seems to me quite obvious from the movie). As far as I can tell, Loki hoped that - at best case - Thor go to argue with his father again for permission to get an answers from jotnar, whereby Odin would have postponed the coronation until the glorious day when Thor will acquire common sense and start thinking like a king and not a hunter for glory and adventure. And in the worst case - that in the heat of anger Thor will try to break the direct prohibition of their father about visiting of Jotunheim, and he would be detained by Heimdall, before the arrival of Odin. But this is where everything went wrong and if Thor's cohort actions to be expected, then Heimdall - who claims his loyalty to Allfather - committed treason by allowing hotheaded Thor go in the forbidden realm (and ease with which Heimdall did so leaves me with the feeling that the gatekeeper not once indulge heir's desires to the glory of battle in other realms. Probably I will not be wrong to assume that it was Loki who rescued - not once - Thor and his cohort from the deserved punishment - and hardly saw any kind of appreciation for it: it's so not honorable to equivocate and dodge. And yet Sif's appeal to Loki showed that they expect him to get Thor - and them - out of trouble).
Yes Loki lied Thor about the death of Odin. And only after that Thor finally thought about the consequences of his actions (although I do not think that Loki had planned that. Rather, he just wanted to distract Thor from the task of return home so as to have a chance to correct the mistakes of his own miscalculations and prove himself a worthy son of the father).
Besides all this deal with Destroyer... am I only one to think that if Loki wanted Thor to die, it would have happened? It got rid of the three trained Jotuns for less than a minute. Yet it did not cause any serious damage to Sif and her friends... It's not even killed one of SHIELD - just blew up their cars. And given enough time to evacuate citizens. Conclusion: when the Destroyer "fought" with the infamous quartet, it not slipped but missing on purpose. Because let's be serious - Thor was a mere mortal. So, if it was a fatal hit, by the moment when Jane reached Thor, he would not be alive.
Hekka chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Yes. Thor so believed in his brother that immediately after his return to home, instead of trying to figure out what's going on, he lashed out at Loki with accusations...
PeaceHeather chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
I guess I expected that being mind controlled would automatically make Thor unworthy of Mjolnir and he wouldn't be able to lift it until the control was gone.
PeaceHeather chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
I'm enjoying the plot of this story, but the stuttering is distracting and disputes the flow of the words. I can see using it as a tool to indicate distress sometimes, but it's easy to overdo it.
Thais Paula chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
O Loki morre? Ou foi eu que não entendi a história? Pois se ele morrer essa é uma história horrível, e eu to chorando sem nem saber se ele morreu ou não. Droga Loki . AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh...
pallyndrome chapter 23 . 12/17/2013
absolutely love love LOVE this story! I am soooo glad you made it a happy ending too (though I still would have admired your writing if Loki didn't make it). Well done! :)
TaylorToucan chapter 23 . 11/20/2013
Wow, let me just tell you that this is one of the very few stories I have read that had made me feel like I was there! The writing was amazing I had forgotten that I was reading a fanfic! The story captures the joy and pain of all characters and I am not gonna lie I cried so bad with this story, it truly was able to emotionally move me to cry as the story flowed well and the sorrow and pain that was shown was very remarkable! My dear author you have made this story an adventure that sticks with you after the end. Well done!
Celebrin chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
Okay, so this review is for the overall story, not just this chapter.

THIS IS FEAKING INCREDIBLE! I couldn't stop reading t! This is the BEST Thor and Loki fan fiction I have ever read, and I think the best story I've ever read.
When I read a book, they never actually make me "feel like I'm really there" as many have said books can do. Let me just say, I didn't read this story. I LIVED it! I could see it! I felt it! I could smell the air, feel the cold, taste the blood. I was just...there! There, fighting along side Thor and Loki as they battled the Yggdrasis! I met the characters and felt every single one of their emotions. I laughed with them when they were happy, and I cried, literally CRIED at the end of chapter 19 when 'you know what' happened. I have never cried reading a book, and have only cried three times of all the movies and tv shows I've seen. So as you can see it's not an easy thing to do to make me cry. And you did it. You made me cry for the first time from reading a book, and that experience was not only wonderful, but one I know I will never forget.
I am not basing this review on your grammar correctness, or how well you wrote it. I'm basing this on pure, raw storytelling. The way you told this story was unbelievable. Or, I should say, believable, because it all felt so real. Because it all was real. Well done, SaoryEmmanoelle. Well. Done.