Reviews for The Day The Music Died
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was beautifully tragic. I loved it, and yet it makes me want to sob... Excellent work!
jojospn chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I never do this, EVER but I am seriously crying like a baby right now. I was ok, even during the grave digging but that birthday card and note did it for me, just absolutely lost it. This is incredible, beautifully written, you captured Sam's grief and Dean's love in a way I have not seen elsewhere. Thank you so much for posting!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I like your idea of the message DEan left for Sam.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh you hoped there wasn't too many tears - well GUESS AGAIN! As I'm trying to type with through the tears. Man that was heartbreaking.

Loved the fact that Dean wrote a letter. Still thinking of how Sam must have just been so broken afterwards.

Thank you for sharing.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This broke my heart. " he spoke to the darkness as he laid the blanket on the damp ground then stretched out to stare at the stars through the tree tops and wasn't aware of when his hand touched cool dirt or the tears that still fell as he slowly went to sleep with dreams of his brother both laughing with him and screaming for him in his mind.".
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
..Oh My God..!...This was beautiful..!..Made me cry but thats o.k...You really have the gift...Thank you so much for sharing this gift with all of us.!...THANK YOU..!...k
Antonella chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Just thanks! It's very moving and well written!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Awesome story! And yes, I did cry. Would it kill ya to do something funny next?
christinebleu chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Goodness gracious! Everyone is going to need a box of tissues. Just the aspect of Dean leaving Sam alone is horrible :(
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Man! You're trying to make me go through a half-box of kleenex with Sam, aren't you? You just keep delving into the heart of Sam and Dean, breaking my heart in the process! O.o The love these boys have for each other, no matter what, is just so awe-inspiring. That emotion that didn't need words to be expressed, but was finally expressed in the note from Dean, was just incredible! Thanks for another heartbreaking, yet heartwarming story! :)
judyann chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
OMG so much emotion in that and I love it! Great story and totally can't wait for more.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Hey, don't kid me. You want tears. And you got 'em. Good job.
Magdalen Beller chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
It's so so sad! And so beautiful! Great pice of work.
bgeesfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Okay...you really needed to warn your readers that this was a massive four alarm tissue alert story! Wow. What a great, great story. I'm sitting here still crying. Wow. Thank you for sharing this!

bgeesfan
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Well, this just killed me.