Reviews for Love is Lonely
BlackArtWhiteVoice chapter 4 . 9/28
Hello! Just wanted to say I love your story so far. By the fact that you haven't updated in years I'm going to guess that it's discontinued. I hope it's not because it is a great story, but if it is I still love it.
thepoetoaster13 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Oh my gosh, please update! So much potential here, so painful to see it unfinished!

Space Dimentio chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Oh I do hope you continue. This is one of the sweetest and most well-written stories on here.
The10thHatter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Show of hands who read this fic cause they love Johnny Depp :)
The10thHatter chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
No i reached the end so far! Upadte plzez
The10thHatter chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Amazing chapter you should update :)
The10thHatter chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
You deserve more reviews! so ima gonna review for you! you should really vstart this story up again
AnonymousGurl chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
More please. I love this story.
magclot23 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Wow just got done reading your other chapters. I like this story a lot and you are a very talented writer. Oh don't be afraid to make the chapters long. I like them long. Well thank you for the awsome story! Update soon! :)
StoriesOfMyLife96 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Such a good chapter! (: I thought the hair cut part was really cute! Is the Jim that's in this story related to the one in the movie? hmmm, curious (: Thanks for the shout out and I can't wait for the next chapter! (:
miss.twilightprincess chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
Yay you updated. I like this chpt. Its cute(_). Plzzzzzzz update soon so i may read more
Starrxx chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
I was excited to once again see an update from you and I am not disappointed with this chapter. The beginning does have quite a few missed or wrong words, but the rest of the chapter goes smoothly. I usually dislike pointing out grammatical errors and the like, I feel it makes me seem like a nit-picky and cold-hearted reviewer, but you seem to be asking for the correction so there we go. On a related side-note, have you got a beta-reader? You also may want to vary your sentence structure a bit more, you definitely have a certain style going on, but it's not totally necessary. Anyway, on to the *story*. I really like this chapter, the latter part was the best. Lorelei and Edward are definitely growing closer and I think you're writing their budding relationship quite well. It seems to me you've also improved in writing Edward's character; I'm not sure what has changed but I can feel his presence more in the story. Keep up the good work and I hope to see another chapter soon :)
LuminousFaith chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
If only Edward had blue eyes...then I could suggest 'Behind Blue Eyes' for a song. Hmm, well, there's 'Break In' by Halestorm, which I feel would kind of apply to the relationship between Edward and Lorelei. If you haven't listened to it, it's a bit cliche, but still a good song!

This story is pretty awesome, to be honest. Lorelei (can't help but think of the Styx song) is a likeable character who SHOULD be a Mary-Sue, but isn't at all. And that's because she's relate-able. The way she thinks is, well, like an actual human being, which is kind of rare for fanfiction nowadays. Depressing, but at least we have this wonderful piece of writing as a redeemer! I'm really looking forward to seeing her relationship with Edward grow and change and all of that good stuff. Don't rush it, though. You have a talent for being realistic already, so don't lose that by pushing two characters together too soon. I've made that mistake, and it's not fun to go back and read a few years later. I know it's tempting- resist! Haha.

And finally- *gets down on knees with hands in the air* -Edward is IN CHARACTER. Ohmygursh, you have no idea how much it bothers me when authors write him as a chatterbox. He hardly spoke more than ten words at a time in the movie, so why would he suddenly spout off words like no tomorrow? I wanted to glomp you while reading, because you've got Edward down to a science. It's amazing.

Alrighty, gonna add this to my favorites and alerts now. Sorry for writing such a long winded message! :)
StoriesOfMyLife96 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Aww, I love Edward 3 I love this story and I love the way you've really captured Edward from the movie. Really awesome job, I can't wait to read more (:
Starrxx chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
All right, another great chapter! I greatly enjoy this story, it's easy to picture everything that's happening and at the end of each chapter I'm always wanting to know what happens next. I liked how Lorelei momentarily struggled with the idea of Edward's humanity, or lack thereof, but regardless chose to accept him based on his (adorable and oh so lovable) character. Also, I sense that something not so good is going to happen with this Jim guy... I can't wait to read the next chapter :)