Reviews for Oh Captain, My Captain
NurseLovesEB chapter 3 . 4/3
awww i like edwards letter!
Draco'sBabe96 chapter 30 . 2/6
Best chapter ever! I decided to reread this and forgot about this chapter. I was taking a drink of my Sierra mist when I read what Jas said about the couple on the balcony. I had just swallowed my drink and started to choke I was laughing so hard! Love it!
BellOfTheBall22 chapter 33 . 1/23
Ahhhh, I love all your stories! So funny and sexy haha
Halo221 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
I really do think your overall concepts are fun, but these chapters feel a little bit like they were written quickly and not totally thought through. The pacing and flow just feel sort of rushed to me. Also, Bella's letter to Edward doesn't make sense. He didn't tell on Jasper as far as he knew since he just gave an honest answer to her question in her original letter. It doesn't make sense that she'd thank him for "telling me about Jasper". I'm sorry if my feedback feels nitpicky, but I think you and your story have a lot of potential and these kinds of errors really take away from the reader experience. Honestly, I think a stronger beta would've made a world of difference here.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Good concept. I think the grammar and punctuation could use some work and the pacing feels a bit quick, but I'm going to keep reading.
lilmissweetsin2380 chapter 32 . 10/14/2013
WHAAACCCCKKK AAAA BIIIIITCH! I loved this chapter, I'm still laughing!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/13/2013
chicka i loved this you rock junebug chopak
lilmissweetsin2380 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Have I ever told you how much I heart you! This is amazing and I love it!
nicole1962 chapter 33 . 9/23/2013
i leve this bella:)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
I hope he meant the pool to be 1500 sq. ft., because the house Jake described would take at least 3000 sq. ft. and maybe more than that! I hope they get their plans strait before they start cutting the wood for the frame.
Angelmagnet chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
So mean to Em, why? What did he do, why shouldn't Edward share his goodies, Em did.
TWINS96 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
At first i was thinking she had a crush on both Edward and jasper, but i may be reading too into this but she told Edward"(Please) stay safe" while she told jasper "stay safe" ha! lol
it's simply me n you chapter 32 . 8/23/2013
Such a fun happy story. Thanks for writing because it was nice to read. Looking forward to checking out the sequel.
alternativetwins chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
i love this book :)
shawney cullen chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I have come to love your writing. This is my forth story of your I have read in 2 days. Love them! I also agree with you on the shades books anyway keep up the good work
2,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »