Reviews for Oh Captain, My Captain
brittany08forever chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
love it :)
LoveBitesSoBiteBack chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I love your story! I always want to read more...so I'm a little (only a little) mad that I found your story the first day you posted because that means I have to wait for updates. :D Thank you for writing! Oh, and Edward still has 15 months...that seems like a long time, but I guess it gives them time to get to know each other.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
There phone was very believable.
blackbird 1959 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Just read Chapters one to eight - really enjoyed your story - keep up the great writing!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I think Bella is about to be woke up. Lol.
Mrs.Selman chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Love this story! Cant wait for more!
JoJoLutz chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I lovee this story!Keep it coming!1
Sassy Mami chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
You had me with smiles the whole time. Its funny how 'we the readers' know that what they both said it true, but to them they think the other is just playing. All i'm saying is that they are playing with fire and they will get burn. Great chapter bb and update soon )
Kiss007 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Love this story! Really lovely plot! Please update soon

xx
TiffanyD chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
great update it was so funny and I can't wait for ur next update to see what happens next with them
Princess Mishawaka chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
So Edward isn't that concerned about Jasper because he stays on the phone for 20 minutes talking sex and whatever comes to mind and body. Then he goes to give Jasper some pepto. hummmm

I still don't like Bella giving Jasper caster oil in the cookies. Caster oil is miserable, I took it before I went into labor with my first son and it did the trick, only 20 min. labor and the kid slipped out.

Maybe I am thinking more about labor pain than caster oil pain but either way it isn't any fun.

So Edward is really fascinated with Bella. can't wait to see where it takes us.
Kgunter34 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Love it. Great chapter.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Oh please say she put exlax
gracefish21 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
soo good
KimberlyAnnT chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
I hope he's not overseas for too much longer.
2,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 135 .. Last Next »