Reviews for Oh Captain, My Captain
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I really like the way you are writing this. We just get to know a little bit about Bella here and both Jasper and Edward get a bit of her laughter and sweetness too. I am interested in reading what the guys write back so I am on to the next chapter.
momams chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Both men were touched by Bella's gesture and will be replying. I wonder what will they say about the cookies and what will Emmett say about this.
SexyLexiCullen chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Sassy Mami chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Kim,

I LOVE IT. Your Bella is evil in great ways and I can't wait to read what happends next. Hope you write lots this weekend so we can read it all soon :). I'm supporting the ban as well...

Have a nice weekend :)
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Great chapter, as for what she may have done well I think the pics are for edward to use as a front and I cant wait to see how jasper reacts to the package and alice.
momams chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Bella is a nice girl and a good sister. All she wants is to make the guys feel cared for. It's really sweet of her. Emmett is also a nice guy and won't have too much trouble sharing his sister's attention with the guys, although the cookies might be a whole different thing.
Godess of the Sands chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
oh love! i cant wait to see what happens next, when do they actually meet
vivalarye chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Love it!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Brilliant chapter! I love it! Please update soon! :D
Twifan1228 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Well I feel horrible I didn't know there was a ban this weekend... I take it that it is in regards to stories being pulled... sounds good... yes...yes loved all the letters ... Jazz was playing with Her and Em, but of course, Alice is perfect for him...we all know this...lol! Edward of course is precious...can't wait for the pics to arrive and perhaps Em will have heart failure...lol! Now that's wicked payback! Till next week! Laters BB. Kathy
jaspers-honeybee chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Love it Kim! Can't wait to see what she does to jasper for lieing!
Nameless001 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Nice! :))
Twifan1228 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Saw your story as a recommend by SexyLexiCullen over on twitter, love her stories...anyway, I really like this and look forward to more. I have one more chapter to read. Do you have a posting schedule in mind, or just when inspiration hits and it's ready... either way is fine... have a great day...
DoubleFate chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Really don't get the whole get back at Jasper plan? He's getting more letter, ohh watch out. lol
Twisted Musalih chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Jasper is in trouble. lol. Update soon
2,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 .. Last Next »