Reviews for Oh Captain, My Captain
Abigail.B chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I love it so far, especially the pace! It seems fast moving with just the right amount of detail. Can't wait to see how Edward responds to the pictures of a bikini-clad Bella ;)
MelissaJHackett2011 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
only 3 chappies in and im liking it. usually takes me 6 or more to decide if im into Nice job im glad u chose to write
Jordie Easton chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
I think Fibber McGee A.K.A Jasper just wanted more cookies! Gotta love him. Love Bella's idea to get pics made and send to E. This is really good and thank you for the update! This is fast becoming one of my very favorites.
Mireads chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Great
KimberlyAnnT chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
What do you think of what Jasper did? What a little lie'er...lol

Did you like what Edward had to say? oh yeah.. Mallory is so nasty

Can't wait for more..
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
haha I would lie to just to get more cookies

Edward in gonna be in shock when he gets those pics lol

can't wait for next chapter
ellaryne chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Love it
tawelephant chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
That was so fun. I can't wait to see Edwards reaction to the pictures of his "girlfriend". Hehehe
enthusiast23 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
She was so sweet...I like how she was a bit formal, not a big fan of showing affection at first words LOL Can't wait for more, so go and write ;) xox
Barbr9 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Well SexylexiCullen rec'd this on twitter. THought I'd give it a read. Glad I did. Loving it so far. THen again who can't love Edward in military uniform. LOL

Mwah

Barb (Blonglegs on twitter)
enthusiast23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Needed something that's WIP so I'm checking your story out. Always loved armyward so I can bet I will like this one too. Let's see what's in those letters :)
SexyLexiCullen chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Aww geez. I hope none of them die or get their legs blown off. *sad face*

Thanks for the words!

Lexi
michigangal0223 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
sweet letters :)
tawelephant chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
I am loving this. I can't wait for more.
Deborah Stone- KarmabalanceDeb chapter 2 . 6/7/2012