Reviews for Oh Captain, My Captain
Justchillingandliving chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
i love this story please update soon
TiffanyD chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
I liked it, and cant wait to read more to find out what happens next and cant wait to see when they hook up, no i dont think she went to far its not like the guys prolly wouldnt share anyway i would think.
TiffanyD chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
really good chapter can't wait to read more find out what happens next
Deborah Stone- KarmabalanceDeb chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Ah...be mean to Lauren some more...come on... :)
lil-skyhawk2016 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Love it Kim! Bella is an evil genius and I'm sure she'll come up with something good, just a suggestion, maybe laxatives in a special "no sharing box" for jasper? Just a thought!
gmd028 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
I am loving this story! Can not wait for more :-P . If Captain is going to do what I think he is going to do - it should be very fun!
ditzyone29 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I am really enjoying this story!
michigangal0223 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
so love this story keep it coming lol
studybuddy chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Please be like super quick in updating! Im loving this story. Also did you hear that thing with the pictures from somewhere cause i coulda sworn i remember it from like facebook. Anyways update update update
twigirl1901 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Loved this chapter,and Bella's plan. What will her payback to Jasper will be hmmmmm! Can't wait to read more.
twigirl1901 chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Loved reading the replies, naughty Jasper, lying about the cookies lol. Think I know what Bella's plan is and hope it pays off and gets the nurse off Edward's back! I am so enjoying reading this story, can't wait for more.
debs2crazy chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I like the story so far. Good chapter.
debs2crazy chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Good chapter.
debs2crazy chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Cant wait to see what Bella comes up with to help Edward. Good chapter.
debs2crazy chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I think Bellas letter and pics were great. I just love your Bella.
2,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 .. Last Next »