Reviews for Oh Captain, My Captain
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update soon! :D
Jeni K chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
That is a good opening letter to both of them. Cant wait to see how they reply. When I see Captian Cullen and that he is a doctor, why am I picturing Hawkeye from MASH? Do you know who that is?
Jeni K chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
SO there is going to be at least a 8-10 year age differance between Bella and Emmett/Edward? Im cool with that. Cant wait to see what you have planned for this story.
caligyrl4cullen chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Hmmm, so they're responses are pretty basic seeing as they know of her thru Em and know that's she's young. Of course our dr is thinking a little more in depth so yea for us! I'm sure letters will be going back m forth soon... Creating a bond of sorts and then BAM... A picture where she's not a kid anymore ;) hehe
Sassy Mami chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
*sticks tongue out* for calling me a smarty pants LOL, nice chapter I hope you update more soon :)
twigirl1901 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Still loving it. Would love to see longer chapters, it seems I just get into the story and it comes to an end. I can tell this is going to get very interesting and just want more, more more please.
Jordie Easton chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I'm loving all of their POV's and so sweet of Bella to write letters and send comforts of home. My husband was Military and loved his letters! I still have all of mine...hundreds of them that I need to preserve better than I am doing. Sorry to go on... I love a story when the guys are in the Military. I love your story and your writing! It was so great for Bella to brighten their day. I look forward to more of this amazing story!
Jordie Easton chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I am hooked already and wanted so much for there to be more chapters! I love it! Please, please, please continue...as you are doing an amazing job and love Dr. Edward!
TiffanyD chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I think u did a good job writing this I was actually thinking their was another chapter I could read pls continue this so we can see what happens
miss tinker0213 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Good job!
MrsRachaelM chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
LOVED LOVED LOVED it. I cannot wait to see the other povs. Also the developing relationship between what I'm guessing to be Bella and Edward.
twigirl1901 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This story already has me hooked and gagging for more, can't wait to read on.
MeGirlHis chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Nice looks interesting. Hope to read the next soon. Good day
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Hell yes lady, please keep going with this. Anything to deal with the military is a weekness to me. Im a military spouse and i love to see how people write stories that deal with the military. Keep up the great work.
Mireads chapter 1 . 6/6/2012