Reviews for Oh Captain, My Captain
Guest chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
I hope he meant the pool to be 1500 sq. ft., because the house Jake described would take at least 3000 sq. ft. and maybe more than that! I hope they get their plans strait before they start cutting the wood for the frame.
Angelmagnet chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
So mean to Em, why? What did he do, why shouldn't Edward share his goodies, Em did.
TWINS96 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
At first i was thinking she had a crush on both Edward and jasper, but i may be reading too into this but she told Edward"(Please) stay safe" while she told jasper "stay safe" ha! lol
it's simply me n you chapter 32 . 8/23/2013
Such a fun happy story. Thanks for writing because it was nice to read. Looking forward to checking out the sequel.
alternativetwins chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
i love this book :)
shawney cullen chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I have come to love your writing. This is my forth story of your I have read in 2 days. Love them! I also agree with you on the shades books anyway keep up the good work
ladylibre chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
*mouth falls open in double shock*

Did you just quote Brooks n' Dunn AND Savage Garden in the same chapter?! Are you trying to make me love you? Because it's working! Love Kix and Ronnie, and TMD is one of the most romantic songs ever recorded. This chapter made me grin from ear-to-ear just from the musical selections, to say nothing of the hawt n' sweet first kiss / reunion of it all! Whew, I'm worn out!
ladylibre chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
You know what they say about girls who throw together, LOLOL! What a nice surprise for her birthday! And they must have done it without the girls help if Jas and Em also got thrown. Curiouser and curiouser... :-)
ladylibre chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
This might be the sweetest chapter of any fic I've ever read EVER. *swoon* Could Birthdayward be cuter?! Wow.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I love that. skanks-a-lot and whack-a-bitch...lol
SarcasticBimbo chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
LOVED the letter and pics.
aelita48 chapter 32 . 6/25/2013
It's a good fiction!
The story is very entertaining.
aelita48 chapter 30 . 6/25/2013
What temperament that Edward! 14 :-)
aelita48 chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
Oh good idea Edward, talk to the owner.
I love this fiction, it's fun.
aelita48 chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
My God! Edward's parents met Bella.
2,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »