Reviews for Oh Captain, My Captain
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 7/24
Loving all the different POV's in this. Jasper did deserve to be punished! I'm too trusting. Well, I am glad that she has plans for him. Loved both of her letters to Edward. The real one was very sweet and I like that they are starting this letter writing with each other. Also, loved the fake one . . . she really did great with that. Hopefully, this will get Mallory off his back. Absolutely fantastic response to him seeing the picture of her. Very fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 7/24
Is it possible that Jasper emailed his thank you to Bella, before Emmett shared his cookies with him? Both Edward and Jasper had to leave right after Emmett handed Bella's gifts to them. Perhaps, he went straight to the communications place to send the email off before the blackout happened? Just giving him the benefit of the doubt on that. I really liked Edward's letter. He too graduated early from high school and college, just like Bella did. I really liked that the the women got together in their bikinis and took photo's to send off to the men. Fun times. Especially for the men ;)
divyvicki chapter 22 . 7/24
Great reunion.
divyvicki chapter 21 . 7/24
Of course she'll be happy to see him.
divyvicki chapter 20 . 7/24
I'm a little disappointed that Edward wasn't waiting inside the door.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 7/23
What wonderful letters she wrote them. So thoughtful on the gifts too. She spent some time thinking of what to get them. I like that. I also like that both men are going to write her back. Glad it's a BxE pairing, as right now it could have gone either way. Great start. I like it.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/23
Bella's so sweet in this one. I was excited when Emmett said college graduate. Then next it was graduate at twenty! Yowza, that's smart and young. Quite impressive.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 7/18
Lovely ring description.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 7/18
I love ur writing style, I'm going to have to all of them to my To Be a Read list.
divyvicki chapter 17 . 7/18
Sneaky Jake!
divyvicki chapter 16 . 7/12
What a wonderful idea.
divyvicki chapter 15 . 7/12
I love this. I'm going to read everything u' r written.
divyvicki chapter 14 . 7/12
Love how Bella told off Skanks are us.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 7/7
Great chapter.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 7/7
I'm so glad I'm reading this as a completed story so I don't have to wait for an update.
2,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »