Reviews for Dreamers in the Shadows
Kchan88 chapter 31 . 1/12/2014
So glad to see you back! :) Another incredible chapter, I was hanging on every word and am so intrigued to find out what happens next. Once again, your characterization of everyone is splendid and spot on. I absolutely cannot wait for more!
strukkfirst chapter 31 . 12/28/2013
Wow I basically just reread your entire story after taking a hiatus of my own and then needing to remember what actually happened and I must say that it's even better a second time around. This story is so good- I'm a little obsessed actually. I can't wait for the next chapter, and I so look forward to the slow murder of this freakin Shadow!
Random Passerby chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
I absolutely love your story. Please keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you for writing this story.
RobertaWickham chapter 31 . 12/22/2013
This continues to be great. I love all their interactions and deductions in this chapter, and the reappearance of the...being...from your other story, and getting a glimpse of the choice Enjolras makes each time, yet again.

A soul without a body. Now I wonder...I'm starting to have a guess as to who this shadow is, though I may be wrong. Is it Le Cabuc? Don't tell me, and I'm probably wrong anyway. And why is he running from the being?

I'm very worried about the "destroying a soul is necessary" bit-yes, ostensibly it refers to the shadow, but it could also refer to a sacrifice by an Ami (let's face it, probably Enjolras) to stop the shadow, by offering up the stuff of his soul, which can destroy the shadow.

As you can see, your story is making me speculate, and it's FANTASTIC, and I'm thrilled to see an update-wonderful job, as always!
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 31 . 12/20/2013
God this story is so twisted... I love it! So many turns and plot twists... I think it gets better with every update! Please update soon! I missed this story :)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/13/2013
Cnt wait for the next chapter!
Jerry chapter 30 . 8/27/2013
OH WOW WOW WOWOWOWOWOWOW! Read the whole thing today. Best day ever. This is completely fantastic. Seriously very well written and engaging. I'm absolutely gagging for them to gank this shadow fucker so hard.

Many good wishes to you. Have a nice day ))
egaara chapter 30 . 8/6/2013
GUESS WHO HAS ALREADY READ ALL THE CHAPTERS SHE COULD NOT READ UNTIL NOW!
OMG I AM SCREAMING I CAN'T DEAL WITH ANYTHING RIGHT NOW
AKJSHJKHDSFHDSJKFHDS
I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN BECAUSE IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I STOPPED READING AND NOW I'VE READ SO MUCH AND SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED OMG I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH
I FEEL SO ASHAMED BECAUSE I SHOULD COMMENT ON EVERYHTING BUT TRULY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN

SO I WILL JUST COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT THE LAST ONE AND I AM STILL HIPERVENTILATING

I AM SORRY I AM SCREAMING BUT I DONT KNOW HOW NOT TO SCREAM

I MEAN, I SUFFERED A LOT WHEN EVERYTHING WITH ERIC HAPPENED AND NOW GRANTAIRE FACES THE SHADOW AND OMG I AM SO PROUD OF HIM AND I AM SO ASHSDJKSDHSJ WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND I A THE WORST AT COMMENTING OMG I AM SO SORRY

AND THAT THING ABOUT THEIR SOULS MADE OF DIFFERENT THINGS IS BRILLIAND, GRANT'S OF LIGHTINING AND ERIC'S OF FLAMES IS JUST PERFECT

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY I AM IN BLANK *DRAMATICALLY SINGING HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME*

NO BUT REALLY, THIS FIC IS MY FAVOURITE FIC OF ALL TIME OF ANY FANDOM OF ANYTHING, ITS WRITTEN SO PERFECTLY AND I AM NOT ENGLISH SPEAKER AND I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING AND I THINK THATS VERY POSITIVE

AND THE PLOT IS GETTING MORE AND MORE INTERESTING I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE

I AM EXPECTING MORE JEAN/BARRY IT WOULD BE THE GREATEST

EVERYTHING IN THIS FIC IS JUST SO PERFECT YES I KNOW THEY SUFFER BUT ITS SO WELL WRITTEN I CAN'T EVEN

I AM SORRY

I WILL STOP NOW

I LOVE YOU

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKE
bear chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
I know things were crazy before, but R manifesting lightning is pretty damn crazy
bear chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
Courtney and Erin's dynamic is so great!loving the character development with Erin, and I also loved the conversation she had with E.
bear chapter 28 . 7/29/2013
Okay I'm really happy about the line that you have about E thinking that R needs to learn to be fine on his own eventually, because so many times in fics people make it so that E's love/acceptance cures R of all his problems. Basically I'm happy that you were realistic with them because that doesn't happen very often.
bear chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
Seeing E so broken and doubtful and believing in the shadow thing is heartbreaking. I'm guessing it's his blood on the letters too, which is... really scary
Guest chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
WHAT THE HELL THE ENDING WHAT WHAT
bear chapter 25 . 7/29/2013
Holy shit that was intense and scary and you are really good at writing horror
Bear chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
Ah okay I think I'm starting to grasp what's going on here... Maybe. So the shadow is trying to break the reincarnation cycle, probably by tearing their souls apart by making the two lives fight. The thing with the birthdays... I have a theory that it relates to their deaths, and the order in which they've died in their past lives, but I guess I'll see.
364 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »