Reviews for Dreamers in the Shadows
Guest chapter 23 . 7/29/2013
Wow okay James/javert creates a whole new dynamic with everything that's going on here. I have a really bad feeling about it
bear chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
I'm having tons of fun imagining the shenanigans of all the other lives of the group. Worried about what the shadow is going to do to do tonight. I don't think it's going to go for E at the moment, but focus on wearing the others down
bear chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
Ahhhh everyone is here now I don't know how to react because this story is so perfect and I'm sorry I'm not good at cc
bear chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
Seriously crying over R and Eponine and Marius and Courf. Suspicions about Jehan being dead are gone too. I forgot you said in your ANs that Cossette and Jehan would be introduced later
bear chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
R continues to break my heart :( I'm getting really curious about Jehan though. Is it possible that his doppelgänger died in the present day? It's the only explanation I can think of at the moment.
bear chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
SHIT ERIN NO. I had a feeling she was going to react particularly badly to all this but now I'm really scared for her. A for the E and R scene
bear chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
WHAT IN THE WORLD WHAT WHAT WHAT
bear chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
wow I am just so relieved R is okay. I loved the interaction with E and R, and the conversation between E and Courf.
bear chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Beginning to feel hopeful that they'll work this out, but I'm so incredibly worried about R still
bear chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
Still really worried about R! Also, I didn't even think of Marius' reaction to all this. I feel so bad for him now oh my god
bear chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
GARY IS PERFECT AND HIM THREATENING MARK OH LORD THAT WAS SO GREAT IM SQUEALING OVER HIM AND ERIN
bear chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Holy shit. Even the way the characters deal with having two identities in one body is so spot on because of course Con would be civil and of course E would fight. Also I'm really worried about R!
bear chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Falling more in love with your R with every paragraph. Also I'm so happy I have the next chapter to read because damn this is getting kinda scary
Bear chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Oh man, I'm really worried about E now. The line about waiting for Marius to notice was hilarious :)
bear chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
I'm really sorry I don't have more to say about your work. I'm just so enamored with it right now that I can't think of anything to improve upon. The shadow is creeping me the hell out, though.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »