Reviews for Dreamers in the Shadows
bear chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Eponine/Erin is perfect and I love her. The dialogue is wonderful!
bear chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Love getting to see Cori/Courf's perspective! He's always been my favorite and I think you write him excellently
bear chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
So I usually am not a huge fan of reincarnation fics, but yours is really excellent. The characterization is great, and I love the dynamic you've created between the present day!characters and the brick!characters. I like how they're true to their personalities and character traits while also being slightly different. Also, the conversation between R and E made me cry; it was so great and perfect. Anyhoo, I hope you keep writing and updating because I have a feeling I'm going to go through these chapters way too fast!
RobertaWickham chapter 30 . 7/22/2013
I love this chapter on both a relationship (aww, E/R) and worldbuilding level-what does it mean that Grant can hurl lightning bolts? And what sort of elemental powers can the others draw on?

I absolutely love the confrontation between Grantaire and the shadow. It's so beautiful, how Grantaire will never take its side even though he can't quite believe in the shining ideals of the Amis. He and Éponine may be similar to the shadow but they love others too much to give into it. But now I wonder who the shadow is. I'm starting to suspect it may be a Les Mis character...
its-0n-like-d0nkeyk0ng chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
Con gives a brief snort of laughter. "Since the fact that it's massacring the laws of physics hasn't stopped anything, I would say no. You're stuck being the human electric eel."

"Or Pikachu." Cori adds helpfully from his spot on the floor, not looking the least chagrined even when Grant opens his eyes to pout at the man.

"Maybe Raichu." Finny hefts the fire extinguisher, following Eric, Con and Grant out into the main hallways and heading toward the kitchen. "There was certainly enough damage done to justify the upgrade, I'd say."

I laughed so hardXD

One if the best chapters! I love Grant/aire in this, and his lightning soul:D He hurt the beast! Yaaay!

Now I'm just gonna draw a pic of Grantaire/Pikachu
Update soon;)
Kchan88 chapter 30 . 7/14/2013
Another fabulous chapter! This was SO intense and wonderfully written and described! Enjolras/Eric's fire and Grantaire/Grant's lighting, WOW. That was so great. The dream scene with Grantaire seeing Enjolras so broken and tortured by the shadow sent serious chills up my spine, and him therefore fighting the Shadow so hard that a lightning storm started in the room was utterly brilliant, I was completely pulled in by that entire thing. I just LOVED seeing Grantaire stand up against the shadow for Enjolras, it was just amazing. And Cori seeing literal fire on Eric, that was just perfect and so fitting. And everyone's reactions, Eric soothing Grant, just pulled at my heartstrings. Again, you write their developing relationship so, so well.

Also loved the bits from Cori's perspective too, the way he observed Con and Eric together, the way their wordless communication comforted him, was incredibly lovely. I just loved that whole bit, a nice moment for our beloved power trio. :D All the little details you have in this, like Grant sleeping curled around Eric, and then Eric's arm dangling down in sleep to touch Con's, all those small descriptions just add so well to the story, and adds to the sense of intimacy between all these characters, which is fabulous.

You're just doing such a great job of balancing the friendships (I adore the way you write Con and Eric's communication and just everything with them) the E/R romance, the plot, there's always a great mix of everything. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Iratus Thug chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
OH MY FLIPPING GOD THIS IS SO COMPLETELY FANTASTIC HERE HAVE ALL THE TURTLES IN THE WORLD *FILLS THE ROOM WITH TURTLES*

I LITERALLY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH CHARACTERS TO FULLY EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY AND THE WAY YOU PORTRAY THESE CHARACTERS.

YOU ARE TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY AMAZEBALLS.

I WISH MUCH HONOUR ON YOU AND YOUR COW

*GOES BACK TO ROLLING*

*ROLLS DOWN THE HILL TOWARDS THE SUNBURN HORIZON*
Iratus Thug chapter 28 . 7/13/2013
AAAAAAH THIS IS BRILLIANT! WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER *SPASTIC FLAILING*

And i really liked what you did with erin/eponine in this. The way she's dealing/thinking out things )) me gusta. me gusta ALL of your characterisation!

And javert/james. God i'm itching to see what you do with him (am also a tad terrified too!)

*'EEEEEEEEEEEEEE's off into the sunset, leaving a small, confused looking turtle behind*
Iratus Thug chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
HAPPY VERY LATE BIRTHDAY *THROWS BIRTHDAY TURTLES AT YOU*

This chapter. Oh. my. god. i don't really have anymore words...

...other than to say that 'CORSETTE' made me laugh out loud!

Aussie hugs and rainbow thoughts,

Iratus Thug
Iratus Thug chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
tHE NOISE I MADE WAS NOT UNLIKE A COW FALLING DOWN A MINESHAFT!
Iratus Thug chapter 24 . 7/13/2013
Sorry I haven't commented until now! Life got in the way.

I hope everything's going ok on your end ))) I literally put my back out about half an hour ago so a side from that it's ace on this end.

I just wanted to comment on this chapter in particular. And tell you that Musichetta in this is fucking amazing! And so is the rest of the chapter. Your stories always fill my days with such joy.

Aussie hugs, and
may your lands continue to be fertile and full of turtles
Cettie-girl chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
Of course Grantaire is Raichu. Pikachu has no R in it. Also, physics are entirely overrated. Just saying. Now to wonder and theorize on what/how the others will manifest, and how much control over these manifestations they will develop...

Looking forward to more as always! D
JiminSugaHope chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
Well. That was very unexpected, but exactly the type of emotion I would expect from Grant/Grantaire to anyone that threatened Eric/Enjolras. I definitely like this chapter. Thank you!
OldDisasters chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
THIS WAS EPIC! i love you for updating! I had a fan girl moment when Grantaire/Grant kicked some Shadow ass, I always knew Grantaire/Grant would be a Thunder type. ;P (Hitman Reborn reference) People who wield the Thunder dying will flame,which looks more like lightning than a flame, are known as people who "draw danger away from the famiglia (in this case Les Amis/Independents) and towards itself like a lightning rod" XD
It fits don't you think. Well that was wonderful and update soon. :)
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »