Reviews for Dwellings
sarah martin chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I love it really and i'm realy curious about the realation between edward and tanya ... I hope u would update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
I love that you gave Bella some kickin curves. I absolutely adore that.
urmylyfnw chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Are you still completing this story? I hope so it's really good!
Maia chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Finally! Thank you for updating! Love your story. I hope more will come. :)
pauleen chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Thank you for not giving up on this story. I fell for it in it's last few chapter. I also enjoyed this update. When will Bella tell Edward about Tanya? Or will she. I hope Their friendship will allow her to.

Please come back soon.
debslmac chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
:) loving this
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
I can't wait for Edward to discover Tanya's cheating.
frostedglaze chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
I hope Bella does end up having sex with Jake...a lot! Edward is acting like a turd. He is the one in a relationship and yet he wants Bella to be alone, waiting for a crumb of his attention! Yeah, he deserves to be emotionally hurt for a while by watching Bella be sexually active.

Something tells me that whatever has Edward feeling guilty about Tanya, involves his father. And I am more than positive Tanya was not innocent in whatever happened at all, and just acted vulnerable to hook Edward.
frostedglaze chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Please tell me Bella will stop being a pushover and stop cooking and acting like Tanya's servant.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
I seriously don't think I can wait for another chapter!:D
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
This story is never going to get the attention or reviews it deserves if you don't give it the time it deserves. To get people reading it you need to update at least bi weekly. The stories that people read, review and talk about on his site are the ones that get taken seriously and update swiftly and regularly.
Maia chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
That bitch! I can't wait to know the story behind Edward's guilt over Tanya. She deserves a f*cking smack down!

At last! You're back! Thanks for the update.
We'll be here. :)
LilacOshun chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
This story is pretty good and well written. It deserve way more reviews. Anyway I like the fact that Bella got her groove on with Jake and brought him over. I've read so many stories where Bella is just so busy pining after Edward, that she can't date, kiss, or sleep with anyone else. I like this Bella. I just found this story, but I hope that you update again as soon as you can.
RabiaRCullen97 chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
C: the smiley says it all:P
debslmac chapter 6 . 1/16/2013