Reviews for A Quick Greeting
rabia.raiden chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Ah! atleast you should have revealed him to korra but where'd be the charm anyways?
Ryuki Rose chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
The flirtation was brilliant in this one-shot! Intense, but somewhat playful. It had me grinning like a goof the entire time!
inuyasha1134 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
nice job i really like it cant wait for more!
U chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I think you have a base for a very good story. I'm glad you decided to keep going with it, and not keeping it as a one shot.
segment thought chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Omg, this is amazing. Heh, I wonder how Korra will react to Amon?

I look forward to the next chappy! c:
whitebengal14 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Ohohoho, authentic, eh? Wait, is korra authentic? Maybe I need to go to bed…

I wonder who's mother amon was going to see… and for what purpose? there's going to be a next chapter, right? Then I'll find out then. :D

Kinda sad how bolin was treated. D: he's over the top in the show but I find his silliness cute. Dx just kinda stinks how everyone finds him annoying in this. Dx anyway. Poor guy aside…

This is getting interesting. So Amon is definitely watchig korra… that's good… let's see some more interaction between those two in the nextbchapter. Will the still be at the party? ANYWAY. Enemy my review now. xD

Hope the next chapter comes out soon. Au revoooooiiirrrrrrr*
sky of c-o-l-o-r-s chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Man, this fic makes me want to ship Amorra! If only it turned out to be canon! That would be a big surprise but awesome nonetheless. Great job!
time2read chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
The suspense is amazing love the story line so far cant wait for the next chapter! ps did anyone notice how there are no blondes or redheads in avatar and legend of korra?
Miss Whoniverse chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
OH DAMN I hope there's more coming!

Love it.

MW
Garnet Literature chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Haha, Bolin is hilarious.

Anyways, I can't wait to see what you do with this story! The suspense is killing me. Looking forward to more "Amon/Korra Time". Also, I have nothing bad to say besides making the chapters a bit longer.

—Garnet
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Oh wow!

Love this!

And my fandom wires are being wonderfully crossed. I can't stop hearing some part of "Masquerade" as I read this. I also kinda can't not think of another character when I read your version of Amon. Lovely.

Great job and thank you so much for continuing this!

TDH
firelily18 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Oh no the ugly green monster has reared his head for Amon.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
vanessa90 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
It's getting interesting, can't wait for the next chapter. :3
vanessa90 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I love it. I hope you'll write more of it.
theonewhoburnedthesun chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
beautiful! I wonder what would happen is she found out it was Amon...