Reviews for Simply Irresistible
msremus119 chapter 26 . 8/13
Given that the Harpies are all women, you got Gwen and aggie perfect! Almost as funny as my S.O. and I when we play around. I LOVE IT!
CODfan3221 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Sad.. All the lives lost for some cause no one really understood. The pain of losing them will have morale lower than normal 2.
DylanL chapter 31 . 5/1/2014
i want to point out that it is impossible for stella to be born in 99. based on canon and ur story timeline the earliest it could be is 2001 or 02 possibly.
DylanL chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
Nice story so far but I noticed that u have Susan working for Hermione, but I thought she was a member of the MMLE already.
kristalee.keeling chapter 35 . 4/5/2013
this was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. can'tw ait tos ee more from you
EternalAbyss0 chapter 35 . 2/23/2013
This story was great! But I didn't really see the depths of hermione and Richard's love though. There was a lot of potential there. Was it necessary to have hermione listening in on Harry with Luna and Ginny? I don't understand that part.
A Critic chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Your cavalier style combined with a lack of comprehension of the characters and of basic English in general leaves a most unpleasant flavor on my palate. Five points from Gryffindor.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 35 . 10/16/2012
LOved rereading the whole story again. Old man sorry to busy to be in more detail.
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 35 . 10/14/2012
Amazing story and although it is finished, I truly believe it was one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Please keep up the hard work.
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 32 . 10/13/2012
I really enjoyed reading both this chapter and the previous one with stella's birth. It was amazing and very beautiful. You had me in tears shortly after reading the chapter.
TheLadyJaye chapter 34 . 10/12/2012
Nice chapters so far. One small typo:
When you flipped a switch, it would sit and bang a set of symbols. The word at the end should be "cymbals".
TheLadyJaye chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
Ok, I am still enjoying this story, but I feel that bringing in JK Rowling to Harry's world a bit, well, unnecessary. I'm hoping it doesn't turn this story into something I won't enjoy.
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 30 . 10/11/2012
Just finished the 30th chapter and have to say that I can't wait for more chapters. I know that there are atleast 5 more to read but those shouldn't take me more than a hour or 2 and at most 3 hours. I hope you keep updating more frequently. Thank you
Stephanie O chapter 35 . 10/10/2012
Hi Ollie! I liked how you wrapped up all the loose ends in a nice little package...but I have a hard time believing Harry would have "salt & pepper hair" at only 40 years of age...especially since wizards are said to live longer. Just my opinion.
Take care! - Teach ;)
TheLadyJaye chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Interesting start, however, the first thing that jumps out at me is that you spelled Alecto's name wrong.