Reviews for Dragonette Destined
Siriabelle Grace chapter 22 . 4/28
Wow. THAT WAS AWESOME O.O
Your idea is original and... I don't even know what to say in fact. I only hope what you will write will always be that great if not better. I really enjoyed my time reading your story, so thank you for writing and posting it! XD

Kiss,
Siria
tat5934 chapter 7 . 4/14
That's so exciting! I love it so far!
tat5934 chapter 3 . 4/14
Poor children! It must have been a great shock..
tat5934 chapter 2 . 4/14
All this years thinking he was the problem.. And raising children that weren't his... He is really St Potter
tat5934 chapter 1 . 4/14
God you made me cry! That's so sad! Poor Harry... I'm glad to be a woman so that such things could never happen to me!
CatGirl04 chapter 9 . 3/15
I first started reading this on Archive, but couldn't wait for the next chapter. I've never liked Harry with a bunch of people but the way you have the matings set up feels natural. I like the OC's and I like the groupings. I feel like Harry could be happy with them. I can even look pass the whole Ginny thing because of it. I'm liking this story so much more.
angelaneahwalker chapter 22 . 1/10
i'm turnning into one of your hard core fans...
Pitbull22 chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
It is torture.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
Loved this story, loved the plot and different take on a creature fic. I just noticed your other Dragonette story seems finished and I will read it next. I hope its half as good as I felt this one was.
jupimako chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
That was wonderful! Thank you so much!
keyleywhispers chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
I love this idea it's amazing and I love you lol
TheBeauty chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
Another amazing story of yours :) Congrats!
Lightmare chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
Oh Merlin its over! *Wails in heartbreak and sorrow* I do so believe that this universe is officially my new fav of all time. You should DEFINITELY write more like it. :)
Jess-love95 chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
This story is really great,I love the idea of Dragonettes, it's very original ! I discovered this fic' thanks to slytherincailin's fic and I don't regret checking the story of the one who created Dragonettes ! I don't really like when Harry is so older (than me) but you described him prefectly with his need to save people and his incapacity to stay still and listen, and his automatic "I'm fine" when he's not And I love when he is the submissive one in bed but still is powerful and independant and stubborn ! I love his relationships with his mateship, especially with Theodore ) Your OCs are really great, adorable, sexy, funny, lovable )
Thank you so much for writing this story and then sharing it on this site with us readers !
LittleMyth chapter 22 . 6/26/2014