Reviews for Dragonette Destined
a person chapter 22 . 8/23
Hey I really love your story so much I hope that hint is a promise cause I want to read more of your dragonette stories so much ive enjoyed the last one and this one, the way you set up the plot line and characters is amazing can't wait to see what you do next
Zela3 chapter 15 . 6/18
Interesting. I like the quiet time thing, though I am wondering if he ever mentions his muggle relatives and the abuse he suffered there (which I'd imagine is in part where the whole "trying to not fail them" comes from). I suppose I'll read on to see, though if you don't have this mentioned then I guess I'll just have to imagine what the various reactions are.
naughtymegs chapter 22 . 1/30
Excellent story, love these Dragon creature fic spin offs. Yours doesn't go too deep into the culture but it has just enough info to understand the relationships. I laughed, I cried, I was hooked really great story! Can't wait to read more of your work!
Anguis Reginam chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I am crying but I shall keep reading. I enjoy this very much.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2015
This was amazing! I don't get why so few have reviewed it.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
One of the best fanfics indeed! Love the Dragonette thing! Thankyou for this! theo pls marry me
kitsunesavagesarah chapter 22 . 6/8/2015
this story was such a cute read.
Siriabelle Grace chapter 22 . 4/28/2015
Wow. THAT WAS AWESOME O.O
Your idea is original and... I don't even know what to say in fact. I only hope what you will write will always be that great if not better. I really enjoyed my time reading your story, so thank you for writing and posting it! XD

Kiss,
Siria
tat5934 chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
That's so exciting! I love it so far!
tat5934 chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Poor children! It must have been a great shock..
tat5934 chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
All this years thinking he was the problem.. And raising children that weren't his... He is really St Potter
tat5934 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
God you made me cry! That's so sad! Poor Harry... I'm glad to be a woman so that such things could never happen to me!
CatGirl04 chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
I first started reading this on Archive, but couldn't wait for the next chapter. I've never liked Harry with a bunch of people but the way you have the matings set up feels natural. I like the OC's and I like the groupings. I feel like Harry could be happy with them. I can even look pass the whole Ginny thing because of it. I'm liking this story so much more.
angelaneahwalker chapter 22 . 1/10/2015
i'm turnning into one of your hard core fans...
Pitbull22 chapter 15 . 12/23/2014