Reviews for Dragonette Destined
One of the best fanfics indeed! Love the Dragonette thing! Thankyou for this! theo pls marry me
kitsune sakisage chapter 22 . 6/8
this story was such a cute read.
Siriabelle Grace chapter 22 . 4/28
Wow. THAT WAS AWESOME O.O
Your idea is original and... I don't even know what to say in fact. I only hope what you will write will always be that great if not better. I really enjoyed my time reading your story, so thank you for writing and posting it! XD

Kiss,
Siria
tat5934 chapter 7 . 4/14
That's so exciting! I love it so far!
tat5934 chapter 3 . 4/14
Poor children! It must have been a great shock..
tat5934 chapter 2 . 4/14
All this years thinking he was the problem.. And raising children that weren't his... He is really St Potter
tat5934 chapter 1 . 4/14
God you made me cry! That's so sad! Poor Harry... I'm glad to be a woman so that such things could never happen to me!
CatGirl04 chapter 9 . 3/15
I first started reading this on Archive, but couldn't wait for the next chapter. I've never liked Harry with a bunch of people but the way you have the matings set up feels natural. I like the OC's and I like the groupings. I feel like Harry could be happy with them. I can even look pass the whole Ginny thing because of it. I'm liking this story so much more.
angelaneahwalker chapter 22 . 1/10
i'm turnning into one of your hard core fans...
Pitbull22 chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
It is torture.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
Loved this story, loved the plot and different take on a creature fic. I just noticed your other Dragonette story seems finished and I will read it next. I hope its half as good as I felt this one was.
jupimako chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
That was wonderful! Thank you so much!
keyleywhispers chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
I love this idea it's amazing and I love you lol
TheBeauty chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
Another amazing story of yours :) Congrats!
Lightmare chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
Oh Merlin its over! *Wails in heartbreak and sorrow* I do so believe that this universe is officially my new fav of all time. You should DEFINITELY write more like it. :)