Reviews for Torture 2:Assassin's Kreed
dianaglampers177 chapter 9 . 6/10
A few things I liked-
1- Mowz had her reason for death on her tombstone in the vision. I thought that was pretty funny.
2- I thought the sad scene in Chapter 7 was handled well.
3- I thought the switching points of view in the last character were interesting.

My only real complaint is that the author's notes got in the way of the story. I ended up skipping them after a while, lol. Otherwise, this was a fun story!
Kortez chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I LOVE THIS!
This is a very "edge of your seat" (so to speak) story, and I LOVE stories like this!
Keep up the AWESOME work!
I can't wait to see what other stories you have planned for us!
Dragonnology34 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Hmmm. This is neat! Let's read on!
Kaiimi chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
Nice chapter! Loved the fighting sequences. So glad my character made it through haha.
BoomShroom chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
This chapter was good, but hard to follow.
With the constant POV switching, it got a bit difficult to understand, but after you established where everyone was and what their role was in the battle, I was able to understand more.
The missing words hindered it more, though, but I was able to make out the important parts, so it's not like I totally couldn't understand it.
One thing I don't get, though. Kaira and Nikkia died, right? How come they couldn't be brought back to life like Mina, Kelly, and Kady somehow were? That part sort of confused me.
I was actually a bit surprised when Hunter died so suddenly. I thought that there would be some huge battle with him, but he just kind of got stabbed and went down. Sort of anti-climactic, but still an okay way to end him.
Anyways, this story was interesting, and I hope to see the final chapter out soon, along with any other stories that you might be planning.
Luigified531 chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
OH, and Daisy's ALIVE! I forgot to say that last chapter...
I stayed alive! (Yes, I am Billy.)
But that was good! And Hunter's dead. :)
Anyway, can't wait until next time. :)
Luigified531 chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
You went bowling? Cool!
NOOOO! Not Madz!
Nice twist, though, with the torture and stuff. :)
Luigified531 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Awww, it's okay Zero...
Well, I guess not... Awwww...
Good chapter! I helped! ...I wonder what will happen next?
Luigified531 chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
YAY, Luigi (and Koopie) is alive! ALIVE, I SAY!
...Ahem, anyway, I wonder what will happen next...
StartingOver-Lativic chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Epic chapter! I'm glad to see Zack accomplish his mission, but I was secretly hoping Hunter would survive, just to see what he'd try to do next. Anyways, I'm glad with how the story is wrapping up, there was a great battle scene, Hunter's death wasn't too drawn out so it looked quite realistic, and you did a pretty decent job on first person writing, although it normally uses a lot more detail. However, the chapter had a few faults to it, such as a rather messy storyline between the different POV's, but I believe that those things just take more practice.
I'm also glad that Zack got to play a large part in the story, even though I don't think that was your original plan from the start (Just guessing ;D). In fact, I'm not sure if you should be thanking me or I should be thanking you!
Ah well, I can't wait for the end of this story. -Zack!
Koopertsen chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Epic, I'm a member of Team Zackovic, I suppose you've heard of it.
Let me cut this straight: You've been on FFN for nearly five months now, and these kind of stories are simply impossible. The plot is good and I can't say you're going OOC, since the story is filled with OC's.
But the way the story is made is unacceptable to me. The spelling is off, the names are hard to identify and the grammar is a serious mess. If these aspects were radioactivity, I'd have cancer level 11 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm extremely detail-oriented, thus I have a hard time reading anything you make.
Of course, I'd offer help, but I have no running FF account and from what Zackovic told me, you don't want help anyway.
But if you ever want to make this story compete for the top of FF Mario favorite list, you've got a lot of mistakes to iron out.
Med hilsen fra Koopertsen.
Kaiimi chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Nice chapter. Can't wait for the epic finale!
BoomShroom chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
This was a good chapter, but it was a bit difficult to follow. Some of the characters were thrown in without much of an intro, so I wasn't really sure what was happening or why they were there.
The part I found the most interesting was with Rosalina, Peach, Koopie, and Koops. I didn't expect for them to find out that he had been tortured too. Now, the question is, will they let him live, or kill him for his crimes? And who was it that tortured him?
Anyways, update soon, please! I can't wait to read the final chapter.
StartingOver-Lativic chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Had the saving words problem some time ago, it ain't pleasant.
Kind of short and a little difficult to understand, considering some of the new characters didn't really have a proper introduction.
Zack's power is telekinesis? Sure, why not? If he can't get revenge, I'll write my own fic on that.

Can't wait for C9.
BoomShroom chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Not a bad story so far. There are errors, but I've come to accept them and move past that. Too bad Parakarry died so suddenly, but it is sort of good to see some of the characters die without long, drawn out deaths. It's more realistic that way, like you don't know when you'll die since it could be at any second. I hope to see more of what happened to Rosalina and Peach next chapter, and also if Koopie will annihilate Koops or not (hopefully).
Update soon, por favor!