Reviews for Dark Dreams
earthdragon chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
This marvellous story must be near to its conclusion as our heroes seem to be very close to rescuing Lou and Buck. However, I note that there hasn't been an update for over 12 months. Is there any chance of it being finished or has your muse deserted you?
Wendymypooh chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
There's lots of intrigue going on in this story Anita. I like how you incorporated Agnes and Bill into the story, as well. I can't wait to read what happens next when Teaspoon and the riders go to rescue Buck and Lou.
Sunnybrook chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
I'm glad you're back in the saddle again. I love this story and the way you keep me on the edge of my seat. Yes Hurry Boys...gotta save Buck and Lou. Once again your detail and the way you weave new character into the story are wonderful. And the humor keeps it from being too dark... Look forward to more...hurry write soon...no rush lol...
brankel1 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Love it. Hope Kid & them can get them out.
signefalls chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
I love when a plan comes together! Favorite two funny bits was Cody and Jimmy blaming each other for the ink spill and the idea of Teaspoon as a clown. :D

They are all organized and together and have a plan now though, hooray! Lou is still being totally creepy but hopefully she is rescued before she gets on that high-wire. (shudder).
Excellent chapter!
Gina77 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Hurry boys, I can see Lou not being afraid of the high wire or the trapeze without a net. Poor Buck hopefully Ike will come back around.
BrilliantDarkness chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Hurray for a plan...and the thought of Teaspoon as a circus clown. I love it. The pieces are all coming together...This is still such a brilliant story! I am so glad you were able to give us an update.-J
Lana Coombe chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
I second that - yep, hurry boys!
earthdragon chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Welcome back to this great story. Glad to see that the guys are getting their act together and that things are moving towards a rescue. I have a bad feeling about Lou being hypnotised into thinking she is Juliette. Lou is a natural daredevil and won't be afraid of doing Juliette's act. However, she knows nothing about acrobatics and could be seriously injured. And then there is that Pinkerton agent to contend with.

And poor Buck, although I think Gilles is wrong to think that his spirit is almost broken. I think they may find there is still some fight left in him. I think perhaps the assistance of Red Bear and a Kiowa Shaman could prove useful to Buck's mental fight for freedom.
SeGate chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
I love the bit with Jimmy spilling the ink and throwing a scarf over it...

So the boys have a plan of sorts, and Lou is going to do the high wire and trapeze? Where's the concession stand? I want to get some popcorn before the next act! I can't wait to see where this goes!

Your writing totally sucks me in! Well done!
Willa76 chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
Wow Anita, I love this story. I'm all caught up and can't wait for an update:)
Wendymypooh chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
This story is full of twists and turns...I'm glad Jimmy has help within the circus to get Lou and Buck back safely...hope you write more soon.
Wendymypooh chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
oh boy...things are looking pretty bad. Buck's being held captive and drugged...Lou and Ike are in some sort of trance and Jimmy has a gun barrel in his back...not good at all.
signefalls chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
A light at the end of the tunnel!

OMG, hooray!

I loved the Jimmy and Anges stuff, hee hee! and Lou acting like Juiliette was creepy and Buck SO close to being broken was just about the saddest thing ever. Anges and Gilles are awesome and you might not be so evil after all. Loved it!
rexjdk chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Great update! More please.