Reviews for The Protectors
Allanna Stone chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
nice chappie. update soon, pleasy sneezy?
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
cant wait till the next chapter;D
Sakusha chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
I think I may have found a new fandom. Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
I love this story, and now John and his daughter are going to the library.
Torie46 chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Finch really would make a great dad. Already he knows the way to her heart. At Katherine's age I would have loved him for the books. I still have all my "Baby-Sitter's Club" books. Do kids still read those?
escape5 chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
there has to be more,
Dickensian812 chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Harold is such a dear and wonderful comforter. This was very moving.
Torie46 chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Finch would have made a good dad. At least Katherine is always going to be safe with him when Reese goes out to protect other numbers.
Dickensian812 chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
I laughed out loud (like Carter) at the "training bras" part. And I loved the "proto-Harold"!
Torie46 chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Pride and Predjudice? For some reason I can't see Finch reading that. He loves books like I do, but it doesn't strike me as the type that he'd read. I'm with Reese. Finch would probably read Science Fiction or something like "Les Miserables" or "Captains Courageous."
lionsassy chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
This is really enjoyable, and the characterizations of Finch and Reese are spot on. Like Katherine a lot too. Waiting for more.
E chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Thank you. I enjoyed how you really captured the characters. I do hope you'll continue. Thank you for sharing the story.
Torie46 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
"Uncle Harold" made a good move buying her the clothes and books. I have a feeling that the uncle is going to stick. Are you going to write any more?
Torie46 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Warning sirens for Mr. Reese? Something sounds familiar to him.
Torie46 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Intersting beginning. I look forward to stories with the guys and a kid.