Reviews for He Said She Said
tamikostubbs1 chapter 36 . 7/24
Loved it so much.
Does this mean that kurama is a female too ?
god of all chapter 36 . 12/17/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Indecisive Bob chapter 36 . 12/5/2014
Excellent story! Certainly a twist on the usual Naruko story. It reminds me of Ranma's situation with his curse, but worse since Naruto's change is permanent. Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
Indecisive Bob chapter 25 . 12/5/2014
Who boy! You just killed off your second bijuu of the story! First the nine tails, and now the one tail! Poor Akatsuki. Whatever shall they do?
firebluebird2006 chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
um they didn't summon in this chapter whats up with that?
PugTheMagician chapter 36 . 7/23/2014
Pure gold. In simple terms that is my inpression of this story. I was recomended this story by Dreetje and there story The Rise Of Naruko Uzumaki. Both excellent. I liked naruko's reaction to the molestation by kiba, especially the destroyed balls and similar treatment of kabuto later on. The 3rd part of the chuunin exams was done eccellently, especially the fact that sasuke was disqualifie for lateness. I aint usually a sasuke hater but i do think he uses his name to liberally. The girls night out was interesting to read about, especially the little french action at the end of the night, both of th girls and the adults (insert perverted face to make jiraiya proud). I am a little worried about your portrayal of hinata though, you made her out to be a full blown yandere with te attempted murder of sakura and the juken strike to jiraiyas nuts (winced at that). I do wonder about the letter hinata gave naruto since this IS a naru/saku pairing story. Kinda kinky so many girls hae the hots for naruto as a girl, especially hinata, she didn't even blink an eye at it it seemed. Lets see what else, oh yeah loved the little twist of sorts at the end with tsunades adoption of both naruto and anko. I look forward to reading She Said
dbzfan the first chapter 36 . 7/9/2014
great story
Kitten Arina chapter 36 . 7/1/2014
Well this was a nice story needs a little bit of editing to fix some of the grammar issues. Kind of sad that you left things off here and claimed the story compete but I notice you have a continuation of the story so I am kinda looking forward to that Thanks for the story. But as a suggestion come back to this one to fix some of the issues that it has besides the copy and paste bit that you did.
Kitten Arina chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
I enjoyed this chapter as it as well as the second chapter have felt totally Original I do thank you for that. And I hope that the rest of these chapters will all feel just as Original as the ones that I have listed here.
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Most of this is nice but you still have a lot of cut and paste in this story. Also I think you meant for Shikamaru to be number 8 instead of 9 either that or you left someone out and I didn't see the match for shino and Kankuro listed either. Though I admit it could have just been me moving a bit fast to get away from the cut and paste parts.
Kitten Arina chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
This wasn't a lot of Naruto? This wasn't much of anything but cut and paste from the manga and Anime so I am sorry but this wasn't much of what we didn't already know just from those alone. You came at this at least a little bit original but so far one and three leaves for major improvement in order to be consider original.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I like your summary and I see this is already completed so I doubt that this review will mean much, but it would have been nicer if this was longer then what it was and would have been nicer if you had started a bit earlier then the fight itself with the Hebi-Teme as he has been referred to in this story.
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 36 . 6/27/2014
nice keep going
typhoon-voidhog95 chapter 36 . 6/13/2014
this was a good story and if its up i plan on reading the next or if its not up ill be interested in reading it when it is