Reviews for Rumored In Love
Vaila chapter 25 . 3/26
I think now is the time to update. If not now then when? This is the best time to update all your stories! Update!
umbrella911 chapter 25 . 3/25
Love your story! Hope you feel like coming back on this someday...
Brida Ramos chapter 25 . 2/9
Continua... Amo!
When are you going to continue this? Much too good to stop part way through.
Cray Queen of Angst chapter 25 . 1/8
ahhhhh excelent chapter! can't wait for the next one!
badtothebone chapter 25 . 1/5
I love the dynamic you have going with Severus and Hermione. You're doing a great job with the slow burn! Thank you for sharing this fic!
Mel chapter 25 . 1/2
You're such a good writer! I could feel the awkwardness and tension at the beginning of the chapter and could just imagine how Severus felt in that chair. I hope her parents come around eventually though. And their day together was cute - I always like seeing them spend time together and slowly grow closer. Severus's last line was very funny :). Great job! Looking forward to more!
Mel chapter 24 . 1/2
I like how Severus is very in character with the way he just keeps going on with his life and keeps Hermione at a distance, but he still cares and helps in his own way. Also, can't believe I've missed two updates, but then again I'm glad I can go on and read how meeting the parents goes :)
allicients chapter 25 . 12/14/2019
I love fics where Sev didn’t just hopelessly (and obsessively) pined after Lily, but he actually had reason to and Lily and James marriage wasn’t all sunshine and roses like it was led to believe. (And his parents super understanding towards muggles and muggleborns) So I really want him to tell Hermione about that, or that she was snooping or something, and found an old box of pictures and letters between them, etc. Honestly, I live for that kind of stuff, haha.
RedKitsune2016 chapter 25 . 12/1/2019
Great update.
Amyeco chapter 25 . 11/25/2019
Just binge read this fic and I love it! I can't wait until you post more! Snape is perfect. He's exactly how I would picture him to be.
Elliania chapter 25 . 11/25/2019
Amazing chapter! I absolutely loved her parents’ reaction (well it couldn’t have been easy for them!) and the way Severus gave her comfort! It’s very nice how they are starting to let the other in! Thank you for still writing this awesome story!
Kat
RhodaBush chapter 25 . 11/24/2019
More soon please
Vaila chapter 25 . 11/22/2019
Ohhhh, I swear, I have a sixth sense when you will update!It happens several times now. I open the pageand I have this strange feeling... And there is an update! I am so happy!This chapter was soooo great! I loved it! They kisssed again! Ohhh they haven't reallt kisssed since the wedding. That in the Great halll does't count at all! And the wy they preented it to her prents! It was such a big chapter! So many things! Thank you for the update. The great stories are so few these days and I rarely and rarely open the site but I keeep on just for your stories these dsys. I hope your life is great and and you are in good health. I will probably follow your stories untill you finish them. I won't stop checking! Thank you for today's update! An hey! I have a birthday on the 19th of October and then was their wedding! This is sook great!
megumisakura chapter 25 . 11/23/2019