Reviews for Rumored In Love
sofiacarson19981998 chapter 27 . 4/23
Hi! When will you update Rumored in Love? It’s so good!
Magdolinyta N. Mills chapter 27 . 4/19
Ahhh I love this fic, it has a bit of humor but it keeps you in the plot the whole time. I'm dying, literally dying for Severus to stop controlling himself and reciprocate Hermione's kisses and let the romance begin!
I hope you update soon because I'm looking forward to know what's going to happen after.
Take care
RIL is my favourite snamione fanfiction! I look forward to every update, thank you for providing them
Mel chapter 27 . 3/2
I'm a bit sad to be caught up - I just want to keep reading! This was a great chapter, as usual. I love that Tonks was interested in Miss Weatherly. And loved just seeing Tonks in general. I like seeing Hermione's increased interest in Severus's life too. Really interested to know more about this intruder. Can't wait for the next update! :D
Mel chapter 26 . 3/2
They both need to do some self-evaluations of their feelings :D. Really liked this chapter. Being around her parents brings them closer, and I like the parent drama, ha.
Mel chapter 25 . 3/2
Ha, that last line! I really like how you show the Slytherin's perspective on things. One of the things I like so much about your stories is that you delve into other issues besides their relationship, and you do so very well.
Mel chapter 24 . 3/2
Poor Hermione. I just want to hug her, lol.
Mel chapter 23 . 3/1
Yay, another Tonks appearance! I love her friendship with Hermione. And of course Severus is being a jerk. You write his interactions with Hermione so well, good job.
Mel chapter 22 . 3/1
Yep, favorite chapter (so far) right here :D
Mel chapter 21 . 3/1
Ha! Can't remember if Hermione ever discovers his pseudonym and makes a comment on it. Nicely entertaining chapter.
Mel chapter 19 . 3/1
I really liked this chapter. It's nice seeing them start to ease around each other. And the alliteration was too funny :D
Mel chapter 17 . 2/28
I wish we could put emojis in reviews...I burst out laughing at the whole "wands" conversation.
Mel chapter 16 . 2/28
for Hermione for telling him what's what.:
Mel chapter 15 . 2/27
I'm glad I'm rereading because I'd forgotten that interaction with Lilly. Things are just rough for both of them
Mel chapter 13 . 2/26
I love the humor you throw in while still maintaining the personalities.
1,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »