Reviews for Rumored In Love
Vaila chapter 26 . 5/10
Update! Update! Update!
witherwings1972 chapter 26 . 5/9
Oh wow i can't wait to read more of this story. Great work.
Vaila chapter 26 . 4/13
Will you update soon? (pyppy dog eyes)
Looking forward to more!
You know, I read "bound to him" recently, so I had to read this one, too. I like how this relationship develops, very slow, but it does develop. (Although, sometimes I got impatient, wanting more than Severus and Hermione were able to give...) And now, a kiss! I think, helping Hermione with this security problem and warding her parents house gave Hermione a new perception of Severus.
I'm looking forward to new chapters!
Petite Mule chapter 26 . 2/27
️️️️️
Snapefan1983 chapter 13 . 2/15
What about the male someone should chaperone him too?
Snapefan1983 chapter 11 . 2/15
I thought they were meant to have potions class as they didn't yet as they didn't do it yet after breakfast "Ron, let's just go," Harry whispered, grabbing him by the upper arms and steering him down the corridor. "We're supposed to meet Neville and Ernie for revision, remember?"
Snapefan1983 chapter 9 . 2/14
Poor Hermione
Snapefan1983 chapter 9 . 2/14
What tests are Hermione ALLOWED TO DO ? Anything she is allowed to do?
Snapefan1983 chapter 6 . 2/13
I always hated the saying man and wife ! It's husband and wife ! the same with this is wizard and witch or husband and wife not wizard and wife

Wonderful!" the official beamed and clapped his hands together. "As a representative of the Ministry of Magic, it is my express pleasure to pronounce the two of you wizard and wife!"
Snapefan1983 chapter 6 . 2/13
Has Hermione accepted Severus bond to her ?
Snapefan1983 chapter 6 . 2/13
"and obey your husband?" Piss off ! What about and obey your wife?" Sexist arse hole !
Snapefan1983 chapter 4 . 2/13
Haha won't it be funny if they did the potion and turned out to really be soul mates or are they going to do the potion to prove that ?
Snapefan1983 chapter 1 . 2/12