Reviews for Victim: As Reminisced by a Simple Detective
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
this was really good!
Cravatasaurus chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Franzi -
I don't see where it says 'mein leibe' in the story here (maybe I'm just missing it). It's supposed to be 'my love'; and while I realize that it's very crude German, I wrote what they provided for Klavier in the game - which was, incidentally, very crude German. (I don't know how to speak it myself so I really wouldn't know either way, heheh.)
Thank you very much for your review! I really appreciate it, though I'm not exactly sure how you found my story in the first place considering how old it is. I'm glad you did! Thank you very much!
Franzi chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
...Mein Leibe? Mein Leibe?! xDDD I'm german and I don't even exactly know what it's suposed to mean xD But I really liked your story 3
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Aww man this is too good! :D
bruhchansan chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That story is heel sad ... And good while I'm at it. It almost made me cry. If you were sitting next to me right now m heart would be crying as well as my eyes. So the question is are you gonna add another chapter? Great story all I can say!
Atroquinine Deadly chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
So sad but yet so cute! Gosh your stories are always so touching. There's nothing more to say than it was perfect.