Reviews for You and me together!
Cocobutterrox chapter 16 . 11/18/2012
nqv;2ohw6vyqalqiktu So sorry for the late review! :O

Haha ohhhh Pouncival! :P

Ooooooh I love the fluff between Mistoffelees and Cassandra! :) :) Tis very cute _

Whoa...Cassandra is so right...I never really thought about that: the kitten being so small and yet still having a huge responsibility already o.O

Hahaha! xD xD For a second I actually thought there was something wrong with Mistoffelees o_O I was like, "No...NOOOOOO YOU CANNOT JUST KILL HIM OFF :( :(" xD

"You tried to lift me but we fell." Haha! XD XD Nice going, Mistoffelees :p

Beautiful chapter :) I really can't wait for more o I'm wondering how Cassandra's kitten will turn out :O Please update soon :) :)
Cocobutterrox chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
Awwhaha poor BJ x( haha.

Haha Pouncival! XD He brightens my day ;)

o_O Ooooooh Deme and Munku...haha xD

OOH OOH I wonder if the kittens will have magic *o* hehehe.

Awww YES! There should so be a Jenny/BJ pairing in this story! xD That pairing is underappreciated xD I actually haven't seen it before...:O

Oooh I love this sentence: "The days will run faster than the wind." :) :)

Mistoffelees and Cassandra are so adorable together :D :D And his relationship with his uncle is really nice too! Nice chapter :) I can't wait until the kittens come! Update soon! :D
Cocobutterrox chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Haha Awwww I love Mistoffelees's "first words". That's so sweet of him! :D

"Coronel Slade?- asked Mistoffelees." "-No, it's Santa Claus. Of course it's me!" Haha Coronel Slade rocks XD

Okay, for some reason, I kept on reading "he gave Alonzo a picture of a red rose" as "a red nose" XD I looked over it at least five times and I kept on seeing "nose", and I was like, "Is he trying to tease Alonzo or something?" But then I looked back again and realized it didn't say "nose" at all...Whoops, my mistake XD XD haha.

Haha Yay! Kittens! :) I can't wait to see what they're like! ;) I like the fluffy chapter! Please write more! :D
Cocobutterrox chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
OMEC PLEASE don't tell me Mistoffelees is dead!

Ooooh...I think Cassandra is expecting ;) ;)

Hehe I'm so glad they all accepted Cassandra! :)

I hope there is more to come! :D Update soon! :D
Cocobutterrox chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
AHHH!
AHHH!
NOOOOO!

Awwww :) :) They're so cute together.

Whew! They escaped! Update soon, please!
Cocobutterrox chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
This is so sweet and sad...it's...beautiful :)

This is just a question that came into mind, but how did you decide what the spells are? :D Is it in another language or something? :)

WHOAAA!
CLIFFHANGER!
Eeep I hope it doesn't hurt either one of them! I need to read more :D
Cocobutterrox chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Eeek! Eeek! This is creepy! And exciting! xD

WHACKAZOWA! IT'S MACAVITY! :0

Ooooh...Is it a deal? D:

EEEK! POOR MISTOFFELEES!

Intense chapter! I must read more ;)
Cocobutterrox chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
Ehhehehe...scandalous xD Now I'm wondering if there will be a few kittens coming up in the next few chapters xD Hehe I must find out what happens next!
Cocobutterrox chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Ah! So THAT'S why! But seriously, how can she compare Mistoffelees to the Rum Tum Tugger? They're totally different...well, she's probably just a sensitive queen ;) haha. But now it makes sense why she would say that! I'm still a bit mad at her though :p But it's good that your story is making me feel these emotions! :)

I truly love Alonzo in this story. He's so caring and protective! You've really developed his character well :D

Haha when the cat guessed that Cassandra was five years old, I thought he meant in human years and I was like, "Wow, his is OFF..." XD But then I realized that it was in cat years...

Ah! Mistoffelees and Tenant Coronel Slade are related! Hehe awesome :D I wonder if he will come in again later in the story...? And his backstory seems very interesting as well.

Haha I haven't found a story for a long time where a human was nice xD

I'm eager to read more! On to the next chapter!
Cocobutterrox chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Aw :( Tears were nearly forming in my eyes when he thought, "I'm sorry if I let you down, but I have to do this." :0 I must continue!
Cocobutterrox chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Beautiful chapter! I couldn't stop reading it! My favorite chapter so far :) I sure do hope Mistoffelees changes his mind!
Cocobutterrox chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Oh, in this sentence: "He couldn't stop liking his fur to make sure it was perfect..." Do you mean "licking"? Hehe I thought I would just point that out xD Unless you meant it to be liking...then in that case you can ignore me ;D haha.

Haha I love their thoughts at the beginning!

Awwww Mistoffelees is so sweet! This is going so well!

NO. NO IT IS NOT.
NEVER MIND. I SPOKE WAY TOO SOON :p haha.
GAH Why on earth would Cassandra reject Mistoffelees? I mean, we're talking about MISTOFFELEES. HOW CAN YOU NOT LURV HIM?! What the heck is wrong with her?!

Haha gotta love Alonzo ;) ;)

Aw :( Cassandra better realize what a big mistake she made! Great chapter :) On to chapter five! :D
Cocobutterrox chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
I LOVE RICE PUDDING. Especially with rose water. Ugh it's so good...
Anyway...
I wonder if there was a reason why BJ was drunk? Colin said that he's never been like that before...Hmm...o_O

Ooooh I wonder how the date will go! Nice chapter! On to the next one ;)
Cocobutterrox chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Aw :( Mistoffelees obviously misses his parents a whole lot! You gave great examples of how much he deeply misses them. But I am wondering how they died...Maybe I'll find out in a later chapter ;)

Haha...Misto...

Oooh I wonder where BJ is! Very suspicious ;) I must read on!
Cocobutterrox chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Haha I love that brother/brother relationship between Mistoffelees and Alonzo! So realistic! xD

I don't remember ever reading a Mistoffelees/Cassandra pairing. I wonder why; I mean, he DID choose her to be his magical assistant. I'm warming up to the pairing and I bet this story will definitely do it justice! :D

Plus, I love how you added that bit with the magic school! I wonder which path Mistoffelees will choose to take ;)

Great chapter :) I shall keep reading!