Reviews for Ultradimension Neptunia Crimson Odyssey
KuletXCore chapter 13 . 2/26
it had been almost 2 years since the last one.

Please come back. This fic is good.

FOLLOWED and waiting for the next part.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Update soon!
A Cynical Illogical Ideologist chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
I like the whole dungeon and base feeling from the castle but I have a hard time visualizing the layout. Cliffhanger made me want more now. Hope to see you update soon. Though I had a hard time remembering the plot since it was a while and had to backtrack to previous chapters.
mega-dark chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
A new chapter available yes. Before I review, I failed to notice something last chapter. Last chapter was released on the one year anniversary of this story. Congratulations for writing this story for a year.

Now back to the chapter. I'm used to perspective changes so it was not bad in this chapter.

Then there was Purple Heart from in this chapter. Seeing as Purple Heart is an independent person in this story I was kind of surprised when she lost it when Black Heart got hit. That could easily be explained as either Neptune herself is effecting Purple Heart's emotions or Purple Heart just doesn't want see any of her friends get hurt. However, a little clarification on that matter would be nice.

Either way, another good chapter, good luck with the next one.
Some Random Tosser chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Why doesn't Vert go after Neptune while Histoire fetches the other two? I mean, Vert's like a lightning bolt and, even if she isn't tired, she'd cover more ground than Histoire.

Good chapter, by the way.
Guess chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Man, you really cruel to Nepgear, she's my favorite character. I hope you give her some badass moment later.
A Cynical Illogical Ideologist chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
I like the yandere moments and the despair event horizon was done so wonderfully well.
A Cynical Illogical Ideologist chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
This is good. Keep up the good work.
mega-dark chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
So Alistor has Ranma syndrome and bipolar disorder? What's next?

As for the chapter, looks like Nepgear is on the the road to insanity and Uni is going to have to play angel to Alistor's devil. And Blanc, you throw Nepgear and Uni in jail and you don't take away their weapons? Only in Neptunia.

A decent chapter with the usual grammar errors. Good luck with the next chapter.
Some Random Tosser chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Oh Gods... this does not look like it'll end well. It'll be interesting to see where this goes.
Knight25 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Nice story!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
This chapter explain a few things about silver haired Neptune & Umbra. Now we back to main story finally.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I love your fanfic. I look forward to more.
Some Random Tosser chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
... Interesting. I can't wait to learn more about Umbra. Overall, chapter's solid.
mega-dark chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
Wow, wasn't expecting an update so soon.

So we are given information and back story on the "super" Neptune and the Ranma wanna be Umbra. Really Umbra should take public relations 101, you never bring an army for a search party but it ended well so I'll let slide.

Other than that you have some grammars issues this chapter. In paragraph 3, you use woman twice in the same sentence when you could have used it only once. Get rid of the first "woman" and it will be fine.

That's all I see at the moment. I'm sure someone else will point out some other errors.

Good luck with the next chapter. PM me if you still need to bonce ideas off of somebody.