Reviews for Unbreakable
LadyTP chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
What a strange and hauntingly beautiful story... I love the sensual play when he wiped her clean, Sandors hesitance, many stunning expressions you used... My favourite was this: "She is soft, all over, and he finds himself harder, because of it." So beautiful!
Chaouen chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Love it! Very well written, sad but hopefull at the same time. No need to make it any longer. Thanks for sharing!
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Beautifully written. 'Nuff said.

-Q
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
ugh, this was gorgeous and sad but sweet. and so true to their characters! i loved the line 'for what a little bird's words are worth, you're the only man i'd ever ask'. UGH YOU ARE KILLING ME!
PearlBlue5 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved this. Amazing.
duffie83 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hi Silver,

It was a lovely surprise to see you in the Game of Thrones universe. My hubby talked me into watching the series, and I was pleasantly surprised by them. It really is compelling television. I also managed to read the first book, but haven't progressed further in the series. Sansa wasn't a favorite character of mine, but the Hound- there's just something about him. You can't help but be fascinated by a man who can brutally decapitate a horse in a fit of anger, only later to show a hidden compassion in the way he's the first to cover a nearly naked and beaten Sansa in the throne room. I enjoy the Sansa you've written. She's gained a quiet strength; she's a survivor. These two do make a strange kind of sense.

As always, I adore your writing, the pure emotion behind it.

Best wishes,

Duffie
Rainglyph13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow, I loved this. So much emotion! I feel for both of them, and hope they find their way free of their prison.
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh this was so heartbreaking and beautiful! This is such a perfect representation of their relationship, so true to character and the stuggles they each have.I loved it, one of the best fics out there. Great job!
Little Loony chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love the hopeful feeling toward the end of this.
mozaika chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
It was heartbreaking and so good!
Jmtrue chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That is the best fanfic, I have ever read. It is Absolutely beautiful ! I think to make it any longer , would cheapen it. Thank you
CE chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Really good. I almost never review but this made me want to let you know. Very compassionate portrayal of both characters. Thanks for writing.
popcorngoo chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
THIS IS FANTASTIC! OMG! For a one-shot this felt surprisingly epic. The beginning, middle, and end were so great! Every inch of this chapter wad enjoyable. Mmm. My favorite part was when sandor was cleaning her cuts. I wish I could have been inside Sansa's head to hear what she was thinking about it all, but I enjoyed Sandors perspective immensely. XD
JustTrippin chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Aww, that was sad and sweet. Love it
floridheart chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow. This is absolutely stunning. Everything you write is, honestly. You portrayed both Sansa and Sandor perfectly and in such an enticing way that I'm craving more of their relationship. I've shipped them for a while and been drawn to the both of their characters since the first book, but I've yet to come across a fanfiction that does them justice; until you, that is. Thank you for this wonderful piece of artwork.