Reviews for Gundam Games
Pat chapter 14 . 5/11
please finish this a well written story and curious to knowif you cut to the third hunger games and all five take on the Alliance
dentellenoir chapter 14 . 1/7
I finally got a chance to read the next intallment! I'm really enjoying this fic, and now that I'm seeing Trowa in action, it's making a lot of sense as to who he is and why he acts the way he does. Quatre's a good choice as narrator for the action parts because he had add more layers of emotion to them! Great fic so far! Looking forward to Chapter 15, soon I hope!
Derrian chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
OMG! I'm so happy you decided to continue this. Short chapter but I will gladly take it and offer a review in hopes it will spur you along to write another one quickly ;)
epifonia chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Wow, it's been a while since I reviewed but I'm glad to catch up with Quatre again, especially for such a poignant chapter. This is my favorite one so far. I was so sure it was Duo, that was terrifying! I can't wait for more! Thanks for posting, this is fantastic!
starcandy12 chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
My heart was pounding out of my chest thinking you were about to kill Duo. Quatre and I had similar reactions. Lovely chapter! Great to see you updating still!

Would that burned girl have been Katniss, by any chance? I haven't read in awhile, but Quatre isn't from her district, yes? So she and Peeta could still be in the games? Assuming she hasn't just gotten burned alive...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
Great to see you posting again! I've been excited for Hunger Games lately again, and I'm so glad to see more! I love how you're using the world, but not following the book! It's a very good use of crossover- making your own story while using the world! :) can't wait to read more! -dentelle_noir(on my phone!)
triolet chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
really interesting
Dentelle-noir chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
It's not dead! I was so pleased to see an update in my e-mail today!
dootadoot chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
loads of angst. love it anyway :)
StormyMonday chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
It's nice that Quatre is getting some support and -real- encouragement now. And, angst is good. I like angst. A lot. :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
Finally, they have a bit of a moment! I love how you've written Trowa in here. I can't WAIT for more of this fic! I've been dying for an update! Thank you for working on it and getting it out to use!
dootadoot chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
did he just give away that he wouldnt be able to kill someone when its the wrong thing to do?
Dentelle-noir chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Very interesting how it's laid out! I'm enjoying the story so far!
StormyMonday chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Mistake in the answer or is Quatre regretting his decision? I'm interested to find out. And Ratters, lol. The name gives me an image of a man with a very pointed face and small eyes. :D
Poeta Senza Faccia chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
*GASP* What's the mistake?! I mean, being honorable could be seen as a bit of a weakness... but I don't think that it's that bad...

Oh well. I'll just have ta wait and see.

Oh, and how are you gonna pull off all five of them surviving and winning? Or are only two going to win (Quatre and Trowa coupled?)