Reviews for The Diamond In The Rough Affair
RoseLight chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
"How did a woman relinquish her heart to serve the organization?" Ain't that the question, though. Bibi's not ready to understand the answer. You've infused her with complexity in her relationships and motives. Loved IK's acrobatics-can just picture it in my mind.
laurose chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
I'm sorry this fic's finished, but it's a very good last chapter.

The fast action is thrilling, and what a lovely Thrush-y use for the Mercury Diamond! (Lovely from Thrush's point of view, anyway. UNCLE wouldn't be as pleased as we are.)

Nice solid characters, too. With very well done touches, such as 'Napoleon felt the need to escort Serena personally' and April's "Poor Mr Kuryakin.”

Plus, a good ending.
jkkitty1 chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Well seems as if the women and Illya had it right, don't trust any Thrush agent-ever.
MLaw chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
The interplay in this chapter was priceless. I could envision Illya diving across the conference table, great visuals...especially the last bit in medical. Loved the last line!
RoseLight chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
What a fantastic congregation you've collected, and the interactions and motivations are swell. Your last line is compelling.
MLaw chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Absolutely loved this chapter. The interplay and one looking to the other was priceless like and old time radio broadcast, and it felt like there should be organ music in the background as each of them looked to the other for reactions. (and of course an organ crescendo at the end too)
laurose chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
I really like this Serena twist, and how well it's done. Including the April-Bibi alliance.

Hope the nest chapter's soon.
jkkitty1 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Wowcat fight coming up or what. Like the personal part of this, along with the mission-waiting.
RoseLight chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Oh, I get it; it's a knock-knock joke...
jkkitty1 chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Oh yes, this will be some very interesting development in this assignment.
MLaw chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Really like Bibi toying with ideas about Illya, Napoleon and Mark. Liked the little surprise of the early arrival and the little cliffhanger ending!
MLaw chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Loving the maneuvering over Bibi and her own as well. She's working them just right. Bringing Mark into the equation was a nice touch.
MLaw chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Great chapter...Bib hmmm? Love it and the last line!
RoseLight chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
"...the effects of the baroness a lingering presence..." what a splendid depiction of our flirt, as the testosterone hits the fan.
jkkitty1 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Three great UNCLE guys which one will it be.?