Reviews for Rescue Ranger
plz update
Demenafan12 chapter 9 . 3/28
Dude u have to update this I love this story
Update soon plz
Please continue the story
Demenafan12 chapter 9 . 1/19
Please make more
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
Aww this story is cute u really need to update
Trouble07 chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Pretty good story. You're a great writer!
HERshenanigans chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
pLease update. . :)
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Omg your back thank god I really like this story your an awesome writer...please update again soon
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
I really love this story please update soon!
Suefanficlover chapter 9 . 10/20/2014
Been a long time.. but the magic is always new.. beautiful i love this. pls update soon. i hope ur doing well too.
Nightingale11 chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
Got around to reading this while my show loads. it's not bad at all, loser lol

they're so adorable 3 I need an Alex in my life :x or a sonny, either one works!
MonumentallyObsessed chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
so obsessed with this story, sonny and alex's dynamic is uniquely brilliant. PLEASE UPDATE!
randomunionjack chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
oh boy i just gope for sonny's sake that this conversation will go over well but i have my suspissions that her mum wont be all that supportive. of course you never know... well actually YOU do! so here is a suggestion: update really soon so that i'll know as well? :)
btw love te story! and the stripper sonny one as well (soory its really late in germany right now and i cant remember the title)
Suefanficlover chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Awesome.. I said so.. Sonny would take very good care of alex's bruises.. Hehe.. ;)
Man how are they gonna handel her mom.. I know alex would be awesome with her mom. n if alex werent a gal thn her mom would have wanted a guy with her qualities for sonny. thn y not alex. Her mom needs to understand. she has to. This is amazing. I love it like i go nuts for this.