Reviews for Vienna
HikaruWinter chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
A good rule, that one. Poor beer gone to waste *shakes head in dissaproval*
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Aw, what a shame. Poor, poor innocent beer.
puruku chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Poor beer, all alone up in the bridge:)
puruku chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This was super cute with the way he said that he trusted him:)
puruku chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I love Cloud's priorities:) And how Leon was saying that Cloud was the dramatic one:)
firefly353 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Wow, just, wow. Amazing!
I honestly passed this one by at first because of the whole suicide thing. It's just not what I usually read. But then I found your other Strifehart story 'Definition of a Minute' the other day and loved it so I thought I would give this a shot. And man and I glad I did!
I seriously adore the way you write Cloud and Leon. I hate when people make them too soft or crazy OOC. You make them act like actual guys, teasing, rough-housing, swearing, thinking about beer and sex, but serious at the same time. Very down to Earth and real. They have their flaws and fears just like any of us do. They still cry but they don't start bawling and whining.
I loved how it was not your typical storybook romance but it still made my eyes tear and my heart flutter just the same. I felt my heart jump a little when they jumped off the bridge. I really enjoyed reading it. My favorite line had to be 'aw shit - I left the beer on the bridge'.
(OK long-disjointed review is over, haha. I wanted to leave a longer review for your other fic. but I was on my cell phone at the time, so this one makes up for that :)
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
That was easily one of the best stories for Cleon. I adore the style and the parts you do it in. I was reluctant to read because I was all, "Ef this. How would suicide make me happy? This would something dumb with dumb humor.

And then it WAS NOT. You've got some skill, kid. I like your style. The clean, simple plot did not need any outrageous ploys. You can explain why the story is named Vienna? please?

So sorry the review is so short for such a wonderfully written piece of literature but I'm with friends watching YuGiOh. XD
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
not a bad story a very good one indeed
xOwleX chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I really like this. :) this story actually puts me in the mood to start writing fanfiction again (don't know why but it does) at furst I thought that Cloud really /didn't/ care! D: but I'm glad to know he does. And I don't understand the whole Cassie thing...or maybe i missed an explanation or something but I really do like this fic! Update soon! :D
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Great job, I really liked it! Cloud and Leon were so freaking adorable, and it's sad that they were both suicidal but glad that they helped each other. And their relationship with eachother before definitely helped!