Reviews for Cato and Katniss OutSmart the Capitol
Manaliac chapter 3 . 2/8
Hahhaha the dream with kitten was hilarious! I can totally see Katniss with claws and big furry cat's ears!
EverlarkCatoniss chapter 19 . 1/24
Commenting because I've resd the story for the 3rd time and because there were 666 comments.. :0
Still in love with this story!
the story cato tells in chap. 6 does not make katniss seem special.. she skips 2 grades and is smart therefore he loves her ?.. does not explain y she is so amazing
kill 6 children and feel nothing ? missing the point of HG
EverlarkCatoniss chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
I'm just now realizing I switched the years of knowing my best friend on you, and I want to clarify that... It was a typo in my very first review, for I have actually known him for 8 years. Almost 9
Sorry this was really random! But again, such a perfect story!
EverlarkCatoniss chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
I can't wait until you do the one-shots!
I was pleased with this ending, though I wish you had included more on the wedding... I was hoping to hear their vows and what not. But still amazing nonetheless! I also wish you had done an epilogue, but if you will be doing one shots then I see why you didn't write the epilogue.
Anyways, I've read probably over a hundred fanfictions on here, the majority being Catoniss, and I must say this one is by far my favorite. And I'm so glad that only a few weeks after I discovered this Fanfiction, which you hadn't updated in a year, you updated not long after I read it.
I was really hoping to be your 660 viewer, but I wanted to go back and re read this wonderful story before reading this final, extraordinary, chapter.
And about you and your best friend, it made me cry. Because it relates to me so much, only since I have my best friend of 8 years who lives in another state, and who everyone says I will marry, or at least fall in love with, some day. So that was all to real for me, haha. Anyways, such an amazing end to this heart warming story, and please make those one shots soon! :)
-EverlarkCatoniss
Larka Rinna Luna chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
Sorry about the late review. My email...stinks. In the meantime, I know how you feel about the age thing. It's like I have three ages. My physical age, the age everyone thinks I am, and my 'mental' age. I can't wait to read the outtakes. - Larka ;)
AliceW chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
Thank you for this final chapter ! They're finaly married !
I hope some day, Katniss will say yes to make babies with him.
Happy birthday ! And i wish you good luck for jour studies at College.
mccarta chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
This story is just sooooo good I don't want to go to sleep, I JUST WANT TO KEEP READING! And I have to get up to go to work in less than two hours... But this is totally worth feeling like a zombie LOL! Great Writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
This chapter is one of the best! I love every Haymitch and Brutus moments! It makes me laugh my head off _ I hope that you'll finish this story! You're so talented man. Wish that I've read this piece of art waaaay back then.
EverlarkCatoniss chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
It's me again, this is only my second review and I'm sorry if my reviews are annoying... But anyways, I just wanted to add that ok not trying to guilt you into updating. I don't really know how I would have, but I just don't want you to think that in any way shape or form.
I just want to make sure you know how much this story means to me and that, along with hundreds of other people, I would love for you to update.
Thanks again -EverlarkCatoniss
EverlarkCatoniss chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
I know this review is going to be like every other and you will probably look at it with the role of an eye, but hopefully you will actually read it and believe it and maybe even update. This story... it's moved me so much. To be honest I was in a somewhat depression because my best friend of 12 years moved half a country away... I couldn't focus on anything. But then I read this story, no it's not the entire reason I came out of the semi depression, but it is definitely a big factor. So for that, I thank you. I came across this story last week actually, and finished it within 2 days. I'm sure you are wondering why I am only now reviewing, but it's because it took me this long to really get my thoughts together.
I'm sure you don't believe me when I say this story helped me out of the semi depression, but I really am hoping that you do. Because you really are that amazing of a writer. This story... it's too spectacular for words. Thank you, thank you so much for writing it. And I guess I'm also trying to convince you to update soon. I just wanted you to know how much this story meant to me.
Thanks for listening to me ramble... -EverlarkCatoniss (tho I prefer CATONISS way more)
Miss.SummerLynnWhitlock chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
I absolutely love this story! I love the ending of this chapter especially! 3 :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
Till chappie 21:great story. One of the best catoniss fanfiction i read on this side. Really like cato how you show his sweet, caring and protective side. But I love cato one way or another. One last time: awesome story (thumbs up) :'))
Anon1211 chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
Btw,keep in mind that I am no smart cookie(as you put it)and that the suspense is killing me:(