Reviews for The adventures of goth girl and her artisan friend
gracieTpie chapter 13 . 7/22
This story is amazing! I'v really loved it, I only wish there was more! Thanks for writing it, it's been a fantastic read! Grass X
RPGPersona chapter 13 . 7/11
The second date is set. Of course Beast Boy has to make it surprise. I am just as curious as Raven about the location.

Looks like the new couple finally has time for another drawing session. Raven is just as curious as ever to see how the drawing is coming along. Raven's attempt to see the sketchbook left the couple in quite the compromising position. Good thing the others are still out. Since they are already in position, no point in waiting for the next date for their first kiss I see.

They were so cute together once they got untangled. Both Beast Boy and Raven seem so happy together.

I small book fair, that is a good idea. It is small, so less of a crowd and Raven loves books.

The rest of the team await in ambush, what will the couple do? Never mind my previous statement, both Beast Boy and Raven are well aware of the betting pool. That was a nice ending, don't want to deal with prying teammates, so let's smuggle and kiss.

This was a fun read. Thanks for writing this story.
RPGPersona chapter 12 . 7/11
At least the alarm was for an actually crime, even if the whole team didn't need to be there.

Robin better watch his back. Because his has an angry couple scheming revenge for the interruption. They were at least able to forget their ire by holding hands and basking in each other's presence.

There is going to be a second date officially, and it looks like it is Beast Boy's turn to plan it.

Raven must really be feeling happy about how things are going with Beast Boy. She actively sought out Starfire and talk all about her date today. I see she changed her tune from this morning where she tried to avoid calling it such.

Beast Boy is feeling the pressure of planning an awesome date to make Raven happy. With things not really being hidden anymore, he can actually go to Cyborg for advice. Just like Starfire was estatic to do the girl talk about relationships, Cyborg is happy he can talk about relationships with his best bud. Cyborg was able to help Beast Boy get some idea. I wonder what he will pick.

Robin and Cyborg sure love to make bets involving Raven and Beast Boy. It also seem to be a popular with the Teen Titan organization in general. Something tells me Raven would not be happy to discover that.
RPGPersona chapter 11 . 7/11
Having Raven draw a picture to give to Beast Boy, that is a good idea. It doesn't have to be good, just the fact that Raven made the effort would be appreciated.

Okay, did the others all plan to meet at the ice cream shop, because that is what it feels like.

Confirmed that Beast Boy kept tight lipped for Raven's sake, that was nice of him. It appears though tha Raven is okay with Beast Boy talking about them with the others.

Come on guy, if you are going to be spying at least be stumble about it. Raven was forced to suggest a walk to avoid them. Raven is aware of how easily Beast Boy follows what Raven says, and greatly appriciates that trust. It seems she also feels a little guilty for wanting Beast Boy to trust her the most out of the team.

Raven has suggested a new activity, hiking. Beast Boy likes being outdoors and Raven gets to spend time with him away from the others. A win win.

Raven wakes up bright and early to prepare for her hike with Beast Boy, getting supplies ready and dealing with Robin's prodding.

Beast Boy wants Raven to pick the location next time as well, but somewhere she wants to go. Like Raven, it seems Beast Boy is happy being with her. Beast Boy has another special spot to show Raven. Inviting to show Raven how beautiful this place is at dawn the next time they can't sleep.

That tease at the end, it really looked like they were about to kiss before the communicator went off.
RPGPersona chapter 10 . 7/11
Time for girl talk and boy talk.

With Starfire, she tries a new tactic patience. After waiting, Raven is eventually prepared to talk to Starfire about her feelings. After all the doubt, fear, self reflection, Raven Dan admit to herself and Starfire that she is developing feelings for Beast Boy. She desperate want to not screw up what is happening. Looking to Starfire to confirm how she feel, and wants to do something for Beast Boy to show her appreciation.

Beast Boy on the other hand doesn't want to talk about it with the guys, probably trying to be considerate if Raven's feelings. A car ride to limit Beast Boy's escape options I see.
RPGPersona chapter 9 . 7/11
All things considered, that could have gone worse. Only Beast Boy was hit in the shoulder, pushing Raven out of harms way.

Raven was not happy that Beast Boy deliberately got hit. Yelling at him all the way back home and dragging him to the imfirmary to treat him herself.

After it was all said and done, Raven admited she would have done the same for him. Being selfish makes us do stupid things you say. You know Beast Boy, there is something else that makes people do stupid things as well.
RPGPersona chapter 8 . 7/11
Wait, didn't Beast Boy say it was obstacle course day? Good thing it didn't happen considing how little sleep the pair got. Cute of Raven to put Beast Boy's drawings in a place where she can always see them.

Deflection fail from Raven. She forgot that Robin had a talk with Beast Boy.

Return of Girl Talk mode Starfire and Big Brother mode Cyborg. Neither are able to get much information, though on,y Cyborg tried to press for it. I thing they were able to confirm, was that Beast Boy and Raven were happier getting along.

Time for some crime fighting.
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 7/11
Yeah, trying to force the issue out of Beast Oy probably wasn't the best idea. Beast Boy ends up storming off from Robin as well.

Raven, having finished thinking goes off to find Beast Boy. Surprised she didn't think to try tracking his communicator first, it might have saved some time.

Raven runs into Beast Bou at the tower. They both apologize again, eager to stop the fighting. The code system is something, but I feel it is just putting a bandaid over the issue instead of addressing it.

Looks like neither of them can sleep, so Raven asks for another drawing session here and now. The other are spying I see. This could get awkward.
RPGPersona chapter 6 . 7/11
Oh my, I see Raven is getting a little flushed around Beast Boy. Thinking about what it would be like to kiss him, and wondering if he is having similar thoughts and feelings. Her doesn't care act doesn't fool anyone.

Oh dear, it seems the whole hot and cold mixed messages from Raven is leaving Beast Boy quite frustrated. He wants to know where Raven wants to go with this and is frustrated that Raven chooses to ignore him when the others are around. Beast Boy storms off leaving a confused Raven who is unsure what to do.

Well, I guess using a contest to get Beast Boy to talks one way to do things.
RPGPersona chapter 5 . 7/11
Beast Boy is quite happy to be on good terms with Raven again, even getting her to open up more.

A wild Cyborg appears. I am not sure that standing there in Beast Boy's room is an effective method of getting him to talk.

Yep, Raven is also very happy still. It carried over to the next morning as well.

Here we go, I see Robin choose to be as subtle as a bulldozer. Of course, Raven has no intention of giving Robin information so easily.

Pictures Cyborg, really. Are going to stalk Raven and Beast Boy while you are out.
RPGPersona chapter 4 . 7/11
Le Gasp, Raven agreeing with Beast Boy's suggestion, he is quite surprised.

Raven wants to clear up any possible misunderstanding from this morning. A little eager there to continue the drawing sessions, aren't you Raven. Even suggesting the next session be the next evening.

Ah, the wonders of nature. It seems Beast Boy spends quite a bit of time exploring the world around him, allowing him to find little gems like the one he is showing Raven now.

Any discomfort is gone now, and Beast Boy and Raven are happily making civil conversation.

Ah, the rest debate. Which is worse, Girl Talk mode Starfire, or Big Brother mode Cyborg.

Raven must quite happy about straightening thing out with Beast Boy if she gave him a goodbye hug.
RPGPersona chapter 3 . 7/10
Poor Beast Boy thinking he messed up big time with Raven again. Little did he know that it was all good and he was just assuming the worst.

Beast Boy lives up to his name by indulging in the company of a curious fox.

Raven is not fairing well with the absence of Beast Boy. This whole misunderstanding really has Raven worked up. Playing the waiting game in the hall. That feels like something Beast Boy would do.

Big Brother Cyborg is there to give Raven the pep talk she needed to take the initiative to clear things up with Beast Boy.

With the misunderstanding being simple, it is not a surprise that it was cleared up easily.

Oh dear, a rock slide, this could be bad.
RPGPersona chapter 2 . 7/10
Looks like someone had a good nights sleep. I wonder if Raven noticed she was smiling.

Things got a little awkward when Raven went to return one of Beast Boy's pencils. It looks like Beast Boy thought that Raven was reluctant to have another drawing session and was willing to back off until she was ready. Raven unfortunately was unable to find her voice before Beast Boy closed the door.

Robin seemed to back up on the crabby side of the bed. Being short and sarcastic when Raven asked if he wanted some strawberries. The whole Beast Boy issue is definately getting to Raven if mentioning his name is enough to cause something to blow up.

Raven was really touched by how Beast Boy opened up to her, and wants to show her appreciation in some way.

Everyone deserves to be happy, so I say go forth Raven and grasp your happiness with your own two hands.
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 7/10
I started reading this earlier, but I ended up putting it on the back burner until now. I also realized that I haven't been reviewing this story either. So what better way to catch up on this story now that it is done then by starting at the beginning.

So Raven has discovered that Beast Boy loves to draw and has asked him to show her his process. It ends up being in the privacy of Raven's room so no one can interfere.

Raven appears quite curious about his past time, trying to get a look at his drawing and asking how his was taught. His father, it must not have been easy to say. It shows the trust Beast Boy has in Raven. Something that Raven caught on to and appreciated.

The first session is done, but it appears there is more to come. Beast Boy hasn't finished his drawing of Raven and wants to wow Raven with the finished product.
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 13 . 6/20