Reviews for The adventures of goth girl and her artisan friend
xXBlackBloodAngelXx chapter 2 . 7/26
This is gooooood! What am I just now discovering it!?

Please update soon
Themadzlove chapter 2 . 7/6
I Loved this chapter so much. I can't wait until you update it
This is shaping up to be such a cute story!
Santoramon chapter 2 . 7/6
dude plz more
Sperance chapter 2 . 7/6
Foot-in-mouth-syndrome, meet Raven. Raven, meet Foot-in-mouth-syndrome. In the honored tradition of awkward teenagers everywhere, you're going to be VERY good friends.
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Update! :( or I'll break into your house and update for you...somehow...anyway I like how it's not rushed and it's not already a cliche romance. Good work!
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I want to see more please update soon:D
Isabelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Good keep writing it was really well writen. you should keep adding on to this. i am eager to find out what exactly bb is drawing
u r awesome chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was a great beginning. This story is really interesting and I really like how it builds up and kinda ties in with chapter 98 of "One hundred little stories" (I re-read the little story and this chapter after your authors note.). I enjoyed reading this story and I can't wait to read more. Your writing is great and all of the details in this chapter were great. I really liked how Beastboy and Raven were in character and how they spent a night together as friends and they both enjoyed it. Their friendship was sweet.
Great job and good luck.

u r awesome
Yeya the BlackPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This story is starting out nice. I'd like to see where you want to go with this.
MelonLord28 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Beast Boy has a hobby that's not planting motor oil on peoples faces, an interesting idea.
RascalKat chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That was... Really sweet. Not sweet enough to be annoying, but just sweet enough and certainly believable. I can imagine Beast Boy being an excellent artist, and I can't wait to see... or rather, read, his finished picture :)
The Cretin chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Interesting concept for a story. Hope to read more. Keep rockin
Crow The Mad chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Aww, Now I feel honored. This story's nice so far, keep up the great work.
Coli Chibi chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Pretty good so far! Keep it up!