Reviews for Vivisection
Shiina Yuki chapter 1 . 1/18
I really hope for a sequel. I really do. It's amazing. I never thought I would enjoy this side of Law, but I do! It's really well written! Thanks for writing!
alfamky chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
AHHH this is omg AMAZING even though I really thought I preferred kid dominating but LAW this is just everything I ever imagined and everything that I hadn't
Delightfully wicked and moral-less crazy but too plausible hell the bowling ball was a perfect touch
how am I supposed to face law in the anime now fuck can't look at him with a straight eye anymore
CloudMonsta chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
So I'm not the only thing who thinks weird stuff with devil fruit powers... sweeet. But seriously, this entire layout was just amazing. I love the dynamics! And, as always, I absolutely adore your writing. 3
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is soooo sick i'm at a loss of words! :O awesome though, but i dunno what to think of it LOL
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
downright amazing
Solace in the Chaos chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really like it...you did a fabulous job of getting into Law's head. It takes skill to be able to do that.
You inspire me! xD
-SITC
roo17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Haha! That is a very good moral, very good. I love how dark Law is in this! It was great! :D
Kol Kol Russia chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Holy shit dude... Never would of thought I'd be reading something like this...AND ENJOY THE WHOLE THING! Damn, this fic was odd, slightly disturbing, but ever so intriguing! Not to mention that you are a god with words and can describe any situation beautifully! I love your writing and I will continue to do so but, I can't help but feel sorry for Kidd, poor guy! All he wanted was to find some shelter!XD
polkadot-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Lovely, just lovely. Hope you can pass your exam and everything :) A really wonderful story, yet again I want to say that the way Law and Kidd work together is simply magnificent. I hope that none of your exquisive stories will be deleted. I hope I'm not bothering you or anything, but please when you find the time and the energy, then I would really like a successor to this wonderful story :D
OP-zosan chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
AWESOME DARK LAW! :D lusty as well! LOL
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I haven't read this yet, I admit, because I'm absolutely not in the mood for Darkish right now. However, I saw Aivelin's tribute to this story and... Woooaah! O_o Hope to read this soon.
Adapse chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
lmfao Hahaha, poor Kid. XD I love your sadistic Law.

"Don't barge into people's vacation houses." Pffft, yeah, especially when said vacation house's owner is one Trafalgar Law. XDD

The part about Law chopping off his family jewels reminded me of this fanart I saw on dA the other day that had me choking on laughter, not sure if you've seen it before:

.com (slash) art (slash) One-piece-Keep-Your-Jewels-Close-291660555?qboost%3Apopular%20trafalgar%20law%20eustass%20kid&qo98

I hope your stories don't get axed by FFN! I hadn't known about An Archive of Our Own, but I'll be looking into it just in case FFN completely goes over it.
ghostlyangel chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This was dark and twisted and I loved it! Oh the fun sex Law can have.
Teruul chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Holy cow, I LOVE this! Seriously, I can't find words enough to say how awesome this is :D Kidd and Law, the horror mixed with erotica... Damn! And the time setting is nifty. Bhahahah, I can imagine the Straw Hat pirates running around with the kidnapped kids, and Kidd is in the next room, hoping no one opens the door and sees him... Poor, poor mr. Eustass...

Law is badass. He's always been badass, but this is badass on a whole new level. So badass.

Can't wait, seriously, can't wait for the next chappie!

Peace out!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Damn poor is so sexy and crazy,love this.